Chapter 12: Hotdog

I feel someone planting a kiss on my forehead and then my nose

I feel someone planting a kiss on my forehead and then my nose. I groaned and flipped the other way. As I was drifting off, I felt even more kisses to my forehead and huffed.

With my eyes closed, "Whoever you are leave me be otherwise I have a very strong side play thing that will beat you up dude...or dudette."

I heard a chuckle, "Am I your 'side play thing' bambina?"

I froze.

Oopsies..I wasn't supposed to reveal that...oh well, my bad!

"Mia is feeling slightly embarrassed at the moment. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEEP!"

I hear another chuckle, "Well I would just like to tell Mia that she needs to wake up because there are pancakes downstairs and-"

"I'M UP!"

I open my eyes and jump out of my bed only to fall on my very soft floor that almost feels like a cloud that floats in the sky...

Yeah no.

I landed on the hardwood floor.

Yup.

I'm just cool like that.

I groan and feel myself being picked up like a dead weight.

"Shit. Baby are you okay? Are you hurt? Does your head hurt? How many fingers am I holding up?"

I giggle and look at him, "I'm fine Dami. My back is probably just going to bruise a bit later."

He frowns, "But that means your still hurt."

I smile up at him as he sits on the bed next to me where he just put me.

"Dami, I'm perfectly fine. Thank you for worrying about me though."

He looks down at me and smiles. Even sitting on the bed next to me he has to look down at me geez.

I crawl on to his lap straddling him and burry my face in his neck. I feel him wrap his arms around me place his head on top of mine.

I snuggle into him and shimmy around to find a comfortable place. His legs have too many gosh darn muscles. As I wiggle around more to find a more comfortable spot, I feel Dami tighten his arms on my hips and try to hold in a groan.

"Oh no! Am I hurting you Dami? I'm sorry!" I say as I move around to try and see it he's hurt.

His voice comes out more strained, "No I'm okay baby, just stop moving around okay?"