Chapter 5: Mama

"Honey wake up! I need you to come with me to drop off Blake for his first day of school please!"

I groan and get up, "Ok! I'm coming!"

Who in the holy world of spongebob decided to make school this early!?

Once I finally wake up, I quickly make my way to my closet and get ready. It took a little bit to finally pick an outfit, but once I found a pretty dress I put it on.

 It took a little bit to finally pick an outfit, but once I found a pretty dress I put it on

Once I was dressed, I went to the bathroom and did my business as well as my hair. As I made my way downstairs I saw Mama making pancakes.

Wait did I just say Mama?....Well I guess she really is like a momma to me.

I always wanted to say that word to Jenna, but I thought she wouldn't like being called that. Not to mention, the last person I called Mama went up with the angels.

Maybe I can try it?....

"M-mama?"

All of a sudden, Jenna drops the cup of orange juice she was making and turns around with tears forming in her eyes.

Oh no...I didn't want to make her cry...

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't m-mean to call you t-that. I promise I w-won't do it ever again. Just p-please don't send me b-back!" I say with tears forming in my eyes.

Jenna's eyes widen and she rushes over to me, and scopes me in a hug.

"No sweet girl! Of course I want you to call me mama! These aren't sad tears, they are happy ones!" She says squeezing me.

I giggle, "I love you mama!"

She laughs with tears, "I love you too sweet girl."

We hug for a while until we hear a throat clear behind us. I look around to see Eric with tears in his eyes too.

"D-does that mean I can call you dad as w-well?"

He smiles through his tears, "I would love nothing more."