#Extra : Pen-name

"'Liu Su Mian Hua'. Mingyan Shijie has picked a very beautiful pen-name." Chuntao said as she read it from the cover of a book. "'Sleeping Willow Flower' - it has a delicate charm to it. Nice choice Mingyan Shijie!" "I am glad you like it." Mingyan smiled. "The name does have a sense of charm, but it's of a different kind." Qiaohui took the book from Chuntao and placed in the slowly growing pile of copies. "What do you mean Shijie?" Chuntao looked at her with confusion. Qiaohui smiled at her. "It's good in a way that you don't know." she said. "Maybe I should tell her." said Mingyan. Qiaohui grabbed her hand. "No! Please don't do that Shijie!" she said. "Qiaohui Shijie is hiding something from me." Chuntao puffed her cheeks. "This is not nice. Shijie is keeping secrets from me." She looked away. "That's not the case!" Qiaohui tried to explain. "Why would I keep any secrets from my pretty Shimei?" "Then tell me, what does the name really mean?" Chuntao placed her hands on her hips. "Stupid me! I shouldn't have spoken." Qiaohui became uneasy.

Mingyan smiled at her two juniors. "Let Chuntao Shimei find out herself." she said. Qiaohui and Chuntao both looked at her. "Chant 'Liu Su Mian Hua' as fast as you can." Mingyan said to Chuntao. "Let's see how many times you can say it in one breath." Chuntao took in a deep breath and began, "Liu Su Mian Hua Liu Su Mian Hua Liu Su Mian Hua Liu Su Mian Hua Liu Su Mian Hua Su Liu Mian Hua Su Liu Mian Hua Su Liu-" She immediately covered her mouth and looked at Qiaohui with a pink face. Qiaohui leaned against a wall, folded her arms and looked at Chuntao. "My pretty Shimei is really innocent." she said with a smirk. Chuntao felt her cheeks getting warm. Qiaohui's smirk and piercing gaze were not helping her heart. Standing before her favourite Shijie was somehow not safe. She dashed out of the room. "I guess it was too much for her..." Mingyan was concerned and rushed after her.

"You can't do this Qiaohui..." Qiaohui murmured as she placed a hand on her heart. "It will never happen."

AN: Liu Su Mian Hua = Sleeping Willow Flower

        Mian Hua Su Liu = To Visit Prostitutes

Another AN: Don't worry. The story has not ended. There's more coming up. I'll try to have more frequent updates. And a big thank you to everyone who has followed the story so far. I'll (try to) not let you down.