(4) demon cat meets demon girl+abusing ghosts

"This is..."

"mmmmhm mmhm"

"Nezuko, don't say that!"

"Right, right. Please come inside."

The girls follow the dean into an old building.

"Staying here will at least keep you out of the rain. I'm going back to do more research. Make yourselves at home. Don't go wandering around the school! Goodbye!" The dean says abandoning the girls.

"The dust reminds me of the snow back home. Right, Nezuko?" (Y/N) says walking around the, living room fixing a few things.

"Mmhm!"

"What are these things? There seem to a lot of them." (Y/N) says fooling around with a chair putting it in different positions to try to figure out what it is.

"Mmhm."

"You're right Nezuko, maybe it is a new type of chabudai*" the (h/c)ette says, putting the chair in an upright position.

"mmhmm" Nezuko says pointing out the window.

"It's raining..."

"Hyii! It's really coming down!"

"Ah!"

"Mm!"

"Gyahaha! You've got this stupid look on your face like a spider being attacked by a water gun! I'll have no trouble sneaking back into school. Come on, come on. If you think getting thrown out is gonna make me give up on getting in, you've got another thing coming!"

"Water gun..? Anyway, why do you wanna get into this school so much anyway?"

"That's simple! I'm a genius who is destined to be a great magician! I've been waiting for the Ebony Carriage to come pick me up. But... But...Hmph! The Dark Mirror just doesn't have an eye for this. So that's why I came here on my own. Not letting me in would be a loss for the world, humans just don't get it."

"By the way what's a magician?"

"Eh!? You seriously don't know what a magician is!?" Grim asks, horrified.

"Should I know?" You ask, tilting your head.

"mm?" Nezuko tilts her head with you.

"Well a magician is this person that can use really strong and powerful magic like bam, bam, bam!" Grim says punching the air with an excited look on his face.

"So are magicians like demons?"

"Demons..? Wait, who's that girl with you!?"

"Oh, this is my sister Nezuko, she's a demon", you introduce Nezuko with a smile.

"hm!"

"Nyaa! So cold! The roof is leaking!" Grim squeals as a drop of water hits his head. "Fgyaa! It keeps coming! My adorable ear fire is gonna go out at this rate!" More water hits the demon cat's head.

"Magic should fix this leak up real quick.... Wha, you can't use magic? Pfft! You're useless!"

"Then why don't we work together!" (Y/N) says with a smile so bright it made the raccoon-cat squint.

"Huh? Help you? No waaay! I'm just a regular monster staying in a rainy place. You better get a can of tuna ready before I do any work."

"Ok, I'll see if I can find a bowl or something." The girl said walking out to the hall with Nezuko in tow. While walking Nezuko starts to growl all of a sudden.