(1) meeting demon raccoon and birb man

Just thought the pic was cool

You wake up to black.

"Ah! Where am I? Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke," the Kamado panics looking around the darkness. The (h/c) girl determines that she's in a box of some kind. She hears scratching coming from inside the box she was in, she feeling around and comes in contact with cool wood that comforts her. 'I wonder if this is hows Nezuko feels?' The girl think hugging the only familiar item in this pitch black prison. "Hm, what's that smell? It smells like cat... or is it raccoon?"

"Grrrr! The lid is too heavy. Time for ... my secret move! Guwaahuhh~ There!" Suddenly there's fire.

"Ah! I need to get out of here, and fast!" The girl shouts ramming her shoulder into the wall of the box until in opens. "Ah!"

"Ok, ok. Gotta get.. Whaaaaaaaa! Why are you up!?"

"What are you, some kind of demon?!"

"Just who are you calling a demon! I am the Great Grim! Hurry and gimme those clothes! Otherwise... I'll roast ya!" The demon slayer looks down at her clothes to realize that she's not in her uniform. Panicking she pats herself down.

'phew, I at least have my nichirin blade and earrings.'

"Sorry, mister cat demon, but I have to go now!" The girl says turning back to the coffin and grabbing her sister's box, adjusting it on her back as she runs out of the strange room.

"I said I'm not a freaking demon!"

The slayer runs around looking for an exit. "Where the heck am I?" She asks herself as she runs through an unbelievably long hallway.

"Did you really think you'd get away from my nose? Dumb human!

If you don't wanna get roasted, better hand over -", a smack suddenly echoes through out a hall, "Buwah!? Ow! What's with this cord?"

"This is no mere cord. It is a lash of love!", a strange looking man appears out of nowhere, "Ah, found you at last. Are you one of the new students? You shouldn't do things like that. Leaving the Gate on your own! Not only that, you have yet to tame your familiar which has broken a number of school rules." The man speaks not giving the girl a chance to answer.

"Let me go! I'm not their freakin' familiar!"

"Sure, Sure. The rebellious ones always say things like that. Just quiet down for a moment." The eccentric man says adjusting the cord to cover the strange demons mouth. The man's face is concealed by a half-mask resembling a raven's beak. Through this mask, his eyes are occasionally seen glowing gold. He has pointed ears and short, wavy black hair. He's wearing a big coat with black feathers coming out from the collar. He wearing black gloves on either hand, with golden claw-like rings on each of his fingers. He's also wearing a top hat with a hand mirror attached to the blue ribbon running around it.

"Mmmghmmmm!"

"My goodness. It's unprecedented for a new student to leave the Gate on their own. Uuuggh... How impatient can you be? The entrance ceremony is already well under way. Let's head to the Hall of Mirrors."

"Gate?"

"It's the room you woke up in with all of the doors. All students who wish to attend this academy must pass through one of those doors to arrive here. Normally, students wake up only after the door is opened with a special key but..."

"Ah, that fire must've blown the lid off."

"So in the end, the culprit appears to be this familiar. If you're going to bring it with you, you have to take responsibility and properly take care of it... Oh my! Now isn't the time to be long winded. The entrance ceremony will soon come to a close. Let's get a move on!" The bird man says hurrying ahead as the smaller girl quickly follow behind.

'He may not look like it, but this guy's incredibly fast', the (Y/N) thinks in awe, 'but I need to keep my guard on. If my suspicions are right then this place is full of demons, and strong ones at that.' "Just a second, where exactly am I?" The girl asks trying to confirm a few things.

"What's this? Are you still dazed? It appears the teleportation magic has left you disoriented... Well, it is fine. It happens often enough. I shall give you an explanation as we make our way there. For I am gracious."

'This guy seems really full of himself. Wait, teleportation magic? Then my suspicions must be right.'

The raven man coughs, bringing the girl out of her daze. "This is 'Night Raven College'. Those magicians blessed with a unique aptitude for magic gather from all over the world, here at the most prestigious magical academy in Twisted Wonderland. And I'm the principal, appointed to take care of this academy by the board chairman, Dire Crowley."

"Ma... Magician?"

"Only those magicians seen as worthy by the Dark Mirror can attend this school. Chosen ones use the Gate and are summoned here from around the world."

'Wow, I was way off my mark. Wait, what's a magician? More importantly, demon stronghold or not, I need to get back home', the girl thinks determined to get back to her friends.

"An Ebony carriage carrying a Gate should have gone to meet you as well."

"Now that I think of it, I remember a horse with a terrifying face... though it was in that strange dream," the girl says with the last part going unheard.

"The Ebony Carriage goes to welcome new students chosen by the Dark Mirror. They are special carriages that carry the doors to the academy. The market decided long age that carriages are used to welcome people on special days."

"A market? From where?" The girl asked heavily confused.

"Come. Let's go to the entrance ceremony."