(5) Having meaningful talks with Card Bitch #1 and Snake boi

"Ngh, huh?" You wake up to find the three ghosts floating above you.

"Oh, hey, you're awake!"

"It's you three!" You reach for your sword.

"Woah, we come in peace."

"Sorry for scaring you and your sister."

"Had we'd known you were ladies we would've been nicer."

"It's fine since you apologized!" You say, giving them the sunshine smile.

"Mmph mph!" Nezuko comes and give headpats to one of the ghosts.

"We'll wake up your cat, miss!"

"Ano, do you have names?" You ask the ghosts.

"Nope!"

"Then guess I'll call you Ichi, Nii and San." You say pointing to them. Ichi was the small ghost, Nii was the chubby ghost and San was the lanky ghost.

"We don't know what that means but thanks!" You sweat drop, you just gave them numbers.

"Heeheehee... Don't you have to be up to clean the school?"

"Unnn... munyaaa... Five more minutes..." Grim rolls away from the ghosts.

"Laze about too long and you'll never wake up again." Nii says with a grin.

"Just like us! Eee heehee!" San laughs.

"Ffgya!? It's those ghosts again!" Grim gets ready to attack.

"Grim! They're nice now!" You stop the cat from blasting them.

"Shoot. We'll get rid of you eventually!"

"mmmph"

You put on your uniform and the three of you go to the kitchen.

"Woah.."

"Mmph!"

On the dining table there was a buffet of breakfast foods.

"We made this as a back up plan if the apology didn't work!"

"Apology accepted! As long as you do this every day!" Grim says, already digging in.

"Grim!" You runs to the ghosts, "You don't have to do this everyday."

"It's fine! We have nothing to do anyway!"

"Good morning, you three! Did you sleep well?" The eccentric headmaster enters the scene.

"I was sprawled out then fell out the bottom! Just how ramshackle did you let this place get? Then the ghosts woke me up, this is the worst!"

"Me and Nezuko slept like a rock!"

"Mph mmph!"

"Even thought you just got tossed from another world you can still be cheeky, wonderful! I came to speak to you about your work for today." Crowley proclaims, "Today you are to clean the campus....But campus is quite large. Cleaning it all without magic is impossible. So I'd like you to clean Main Street to the main gate to the library. Understood? Please watch Grim closely so he doesn't cause a scene like yesterday."

"Yes sir!"

"I'm counting on you. You have permission to have lunch in the school cafeteria. Take care of your work enthusiastically."

"Tsk... No way I'm doing any cleaning. I wanna go to class and, bang! Boom boom boom! Use a bunch of awesome spells~"

"Maybe we can train you powers after cleaning. There's bound to be a training room somewhere."