300💝+Vil's birthday special

"O-ow!" You yell out in pain as you feel a tug on your hair.

"Hold on a little longer, yeux de feu! It'll be over soon and you'll be feeling better than ever!"

"How is it..." the Pomefiore dorm leaders gracefully grunts, "that the so called demon takes better care of herself!?"

"Ow! Vil-senpai, I think you tugged out some of my hair." You wince, rubbing the back of your head.

"mmph mph!" Nezuko comes over and pats your head.

"She acts like a toddler, yet her hair is nice and smooth while yours looks like a bloody birds nest!"

"Sorry, I guess I don't really have time to take spa days in the Demon slayer corps. Sumi, Kiyo and Naho are usually the ones to do my hair." You smile sheepishly.

"Aren't they the Seven year old butterfly girls?" Epel asks you as he takes a sip of tea.

"You've been having seven year olds do your hair!?" Vil is outraged at this discovery.

"Yeux de feu, we have to give you a makeover now!"

"Um, I have to be getting back now since Grim-aaahhh!"

                                                                                           👑

"Absolument magnifique!"

"Ano, isn't this a bit much?"

"A bit much isn't a word in their vocabulary." Epel says, as he somehow got roped into this and was also dressed up.

"Little potato, now that your dressed up, follow me so I can do your makeup.

(Y/n) follows the handsome man to his room.

"Let's see... This color will go great with your skin tone... No this won't do... here we go." The prefect says as he finally decides and gets a brush.

*One makeover later*

"Ah ha!"

"Woah..." You say in awe as you look at your reflection.(For the makeup, imagine want you think will look good on you. I don't do makeup and probably never will.)

"Of course, as one of the most beautiful people in the world, I made you almost as beautiful as me!" The tall blonde man come up behind you a holds you shoulders as he boasts.

"It's getting late, so I should probably head home." You get up and begin to walk away before Vil takes a hold of your wrist catching you both off guard.

"U-uh," Vil stammers, cursing himself for being so undignified. "I-I'd like it if you came by again."

"I-I'll come by again whenever I can!" You say, flashing him a bright smile, making him squint.

You walk out of the room leaving him to curse himself out loud.

"Damn it! Why'd you have to embarrass yourself like that!"

"Roi du poison! Yeux de feu and Belle Démone are leaving don't you want to say goodbye!"

Sorry if Vil seems OOC, I don't know him that well