(6) oh shit dood

Wattpad is being a bitch and won't let me upload photos~✨

"I'm already beat from cleaning all day.. Now we have to wash a hundred windows, too..." The raccoon cat mopes as the unusual threesome wait in the cafeteria.

"Sorry Grim, but we did fight on school grounds."

"Oh yeah! If you had those uber cool powers the whole time then why didn't to help out when I fought that fire head?"

"It's against the corps rules to use breathing techniques against a civilian!"

"Mmmph!" You explain to the demon cat as your adorable sister backs you up.y

"That Ace guy is sure taking his sweet time. Who does he think he is, making me wait! I'm ticked off!.........I don't care what happened, there is no way he's this late! Wait, he wouldn't just skip out, right!"

"I'm sure he wouldn't." You sweat as you start to doubt your train of thought.

"I'm not gonna let him get away with putting all the punishment on us! Let's go henchmen! We're gonna catch Ace and make him do all the window washing!"

"U-Uh, yes sir!"

✖️

"Orraaaa! Where's Ace! We're not gonna let you hide away!.....Ah, there's nobody here!?" Grim screams at the empty classroom."No, I'm here.""Fffgyyyaaaaaaaaa!!!! The picture talked!!""What now? It's not uncommon for paintings to talk at this school. The Wall Lady over there, the Wall Gentleman over here, everyone can speak. Portraits can speak because they have a mouth. That's normal, you know?" The portrait of a very posh looking gentleman explains.

"I've honestly seen stranger." You scratch your cheek, sweat dropping with a smile.

"What'd'ya mean? This definitely isn't normal." Grim retorts.

"Thank you, young lady." The man then turns his head to look at Grim. "Your 'normal' and my 'normal' differ in regards to our quirks. Isn't that true. That aside, who are you looking for?"

"A guy named Ace. He's got a heart mark on his face and hair that sticks up." Grim describes Ace as if the red head's a wanted man.

"Aaaah, I know him. He's one of the freshmen that started today. He went back to his dorm not too long ago..." The gentleman informs.

"Waaaaahaaaat! So he did try to get away! Which way did he go?" Grim exclaims, flabbergasted that the first year would skip out on punishment."The entrance is behind the East Building.""Hey! We're going after him."

"Thank you, Portrait-san!" You wave goodbye to the man before turning to run after Grim.

"What a nice girl...I wonder how she managed to get here?" The portrait ponders as he watches your ever so slowly shrinking figure.

✖️

"No way I'm washing a 100 windows. Gonna head home..." a certain orange-red haired boy says as he walks to the hall of mirrors.

"Heeeeeeeeeeey yoooooouuuuu!!!!"

"Geh!! They found me!" He shouts in surprise.

"Jeeeerk!! Hold up!! I won't let you be the only one to escape!"

"I'm not just going to wait around for you! I'm outta here!"

"It's not fair for only you to get out of it! I want to skip out too!"

The demon cat and the red head squabble, the red head Bono's even noticing that he bumped into a navy blue first year.

"...Huh?" Said Navy blue first year utters, staring at the strange sight in front of him.