150💝Special Lillia Vanrouge

Lillia oneshot requested by Maika. This time only two people responded to the request, I hope more people respond for the next special. This is an au where everything's the same except reader spawn in someone else's gate. Sorry if Lillia's ooc, I don't know his character that well😅

Oh, and sorry for those who requested malleus, I give this pic^ as an apology.

"That's odd. Is it me or does the gate seem smaller than usual?" You hear a voice as you wake up.

"Ah! Where am I?"

"Hm? What's a child doing in my gate?"

"Child!? I'm 16 for your information!"

"Dear please don't yell into my ear", the mysterious person says, you now realize how close you two are.

"Sorry," You say sheepishly, " Where are we? And who are you?"

"My name is Lilla Vanrouge. We are currently at the gates of Night Raven College."

"Night Raven college?"

"One of the best schools for magicians." The boy replies, confusing you even more.

"Magicians?"

"My you're quite the curious child aren't you?" Lillia chuckles in amusement as you get flustered.

"O-Oh right, I'm (Y/N) Kamado, rank mizunoto." You introduce yourself.

"Mizu..noto?" Now it's Lillia's turn to be confused.

"Sorry, habit..." You face reddens to the point of tomato at the embarrassment.

"Well, I have to say Miss (Y/N), you're very cute all flustered like that," Your feet go numb from how much blood is being directed towards your face,"Overall you seem like a nice girl."

"You smell nice too."

"..." Lillia is stunned to silence.

"Ah, well that didn't come out right-I have a strong sense of smell-I promise you I don't usually go around smelling people- and it's just how close we are!" You stumble over your words trying to justify yourself.

"It seems your nose is stronger than even those at Savanaclaw, and they are part animal."

"Huh?"

"Looks like the gates are going to open soon."

Right after those word the door to the coffin swung open. And you could actually see the good looking guy you were talking to, floating in all his glory.

"Eh!? Your floating! And your shorter than me! You sounded so much older!"

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you face to face Miss (Y/N)." The floating boy says taking your hand and laying a feather light kiss atop of it.

They both jump as the gate next to them is kicked open and an ebony haired demon steps out.

"Nezuko!"

said girl runs towards her older sister and they rejoice in a hug.

" Lillia, this is my little sister Nezuko. Nezuko, this is my new friend Lillia."

"Friend?" Lillia asks with wide eyes.

"Yeah, we're friends right?"

"I suppose we are." Lillia says with a fond smile.

Lillia: I am curious

(Y/N) + Nezuko: Hm?

Lillia: What are two girls doing in an all boy school?

(Y/N): What!?