Part - 21

She ran toward Jungkook, bending down she took his body in her arms. Putting his head on her lap.

"Jungkook are you okay?!"  she cried out.

"Jungkook answer me please" tears roll down her eyes constantly.

While Jungkook grunt in pain holding his imjured arm with other hand.

His eyes were clutch in sensation of pain but he still try to open it and look at saerin. Taking long heavy breathes.

"I'm o-okk.. R-rin"  Jungkook breath out

"d-dont.. W-worry" jungkook clutch his arms trying to stop the pain and blood from oozing.

She look at his arm which covers in blood.
Her whole body tremble seeing the blood gushing out from Jungkook's upper arm.

She called out for help. Realizing that the police officers already came here and shoot the guy when he was about to shot both Jk and saerin.. but Jungkook quickly pushed saerin to the other side. Making the already shot bullet in air piercing Jungkook's arm.

Some police officers arrest those injured mens and took them outside while one officer came toward saerin.

"don't worry miss. Paramedic also came.. They are coming inside here. So Don't worry"

As soon as he said this Paramedic walk in with stretcher. Quickly checking his body and covering his injured armed stopping the blood. And Putting Jungkook body on the stretcher... taking him outside toward the ambulance van

While saerin also ran toward the van holding Jungkook's hand tightly in hers

***

Doctors took Jungkook inside the hospital room for treatment while saerin helplessly sat on the waiting area, looking at the door of operation room. Breaking down from experiencing the sudden unexpected incident.

She put her both hands on her face. Crying out loud. Blaming herself for all this.

If she didn't left for washroom alone. Listen to Jungkook. And didn't sneak out behind Jungkook without informing him. This wouldn't happen.

"it's all my fault!!"

"Jungkook is here in hospital is all because of me"

"he's life is in danger all because of me.. If i pushed him on time before he does then Jungkook would be okay now... Its all my fault"

"he saved my life when i endangered his life!"

"why did you saved me Jungkook why did you?!"  

Pulling her legs closer she sobs thinking about all this