Part - 32

"then die for me!"

Jungkook furiously dash toward her, holding her neck and choking her. anger fully visible on his face while eyes turned red in furious.

Taking out the gun from his pocket

Taking out the gun from his pocket. He held it on her head while snatching her hairs with another hand.

She was shocked to see this version of Jungkook., she cried, wiggling from his grip which goes in vain as Jungkook's grip is too tight on her.

"W-what.. a-re.. You dd-oing" her voice cracks while she breath heavily from the chocking. She unable to understand how the Jungkook she loves turned out like this?!

Jungkook smirked before loading his gun in one click making her eyes widen in fear.

"die in suspense! That's what you deserve for being a daughter of that Monster!!"

And in pure silence the gun shot heard, while blood splash all over Jungkook's face, with Saerin's body dropping down.

He wish he could kill her like this but to his unfortunate he has to tolerate her till his vengeance will accomplish in a very satisfied way. Because as they say

'revenge is the dish that tastes best.. When served cold'  but for him it will taste much better when he will serve it by leading her in his sweet path and killing her slowly slowly..

'i will destroy you in most beautiful way baby.. And that's when you will know what a storm  i am'

***

Jungkook come back from his thoughts and quickly changed his expression to soft innocent face.

He turned around and look at Saerin with sad emotional eyes

"what are you doing here Saerin??" Jungkook faked his shock expression.

"you shouldn't have come here... You should live your life away from me. It will be easy for me to move on from you..whatever you heard please forget and Kill your feelings for me.. live your life with someone better...
I don't deserve you.i dont deserve your love"
Jungkook said forming tears in his big doe eyes.

"No Jungkook don't say that.. I deserve you more than anything else. I want you and. I can't live without you" she shake her head and take close steps toward Jungkook

" But rin.. I'm not like the person you deserve.. A cold hearted man and who can't probably gives you what you deserve" Jungkook eyes turn gloomy, seeing his sad doe eyes Saerin's facial expressions soften more

"no Jungkook i don't want anything else more than you.. I just want you. I don't mind how you are.. Because i know you are perfect for me"  she desperately let out finally standing infront of him