Part - 57

Rushing towards the burning outhouse, Jungkook eyes teared up as his hands started to Shake.

All that traumatic incident started flashing infront of his eyes now.

"no no NO NOOO!!" Jungkook shout crying anxiously while his whole body tremble. The same feeling arised that he felt through in the past.

The same horrifying scene send chills down on his spine

He can't let this lil family of his suffers the same. So without thinking much he ran toward the burning outhouse. Gathering all the courage he was ready to jump inside to save those kids while trying to dodge those flames

But before he went inside he heard the scream from behind

Turning around he saw...

Hyunwoo who's crying in the arms of the teen boy

They both look scared seeing the fire. Jungkook quickly dash towards them and took them far away from the area while calling the fire brigade.

Taking hyunwoo in arms while holding the hand of that boy. He took them to nearby tree shade. Making them sit down as he check both the kids in case they have any physical injury.

Jungkook sigh in relief seeing no harms on both boys. They quickly hug Jungkook while lil hyunwoo cry loudly

"shhh.. Hyunwoo, hyung came now. Nothing happened baby"

Jungkook console him as he pat his back. Just then something strike in his mind

"ken, why were you both went there? And how the outhouse got on fire?"

Jungkook said looking at the 14 yr old boy

"hyung, I went to find hyunwoo there after i heard his voice. As i was pursuing him to come with me but he was still stubbornly sitting inside the room. So i quickly took out the chocolate from my pocket and gave him. He became happy seeing his favourite chocolate so i hold him in my arms and was about to exit the outhouse but I saw the fire emerging from the front of outhouse we both got scared. I didn't know what to do as the fire fastly started burning the outhouse"