Part - 40

...And she choose her heart's decision.

She quickly grab the pen and paper.. And wrote before glancing at the door with the teary eyes. Mumbling

"I'm sorry Taehyung. Please forgive me"

She grab her dress edges , holding the material tightly in her hand she.....

Ran away.

Jungkook was waiting for her at the back door in his car. As she already sent the message to Jungkook.

When Jungkook typed the text sending it to rin. He wait patiently. But as she taking alot of time he wonder 'does she change her mind?' as he furiously tap on his car stairing wheel.

He glance up and look through the tinted window seeing a girl running in her wedding dress.

He smirk as his planned succeed.. Now the trouble will start soon. He can't wait to see his enemy suffering in the worst way possible.

She sat in the passenger seat. While her tears kept falling down on her cheeks. She weakly mumble

"start the car Jungkook"

She closed her eyes and open it just to glance back at the big place she left with a heavy heart. Choosing her happiness by breaking someone's.. Is it wrong? Is she being selfish?

Jungkook know what she thinking right now so he hold her with his one while driving with one hand.

" i know rin what you thinking but you're not being selfish. You actually prevent three life being ruined.. If you marry your friend. He will not be happy knowing that you love someone else.. You will destroy his and yours life by letting that marriage happen. Trust me Rin.. The most painful thing for a man is knowing his wife hold another man's love in her heart. It will hurt him more when he find out this after marriage.

So you basically saved him. By not ruining his whole life"

Jungkook said as he squeeze her hand gently.

"you are right Jungkook.. He doesn't deserve an unloving wife. He deserves someone better than me. He deserves someone who love him all his life and cherish him as the most precious thing."
Another tear drop on saerin's eyes as she wipe it quickly

Jungkook secretly rolled his eyes at her move away his hand and started driving with both hands.

***

Meanwhile.. The luxurious big Palace type venue book by Mr.min for his daughter marriage.

Many big ministers and politicians.. Even actors and famous idols came to attend the luxurious wedding of Min saerin & kim taehyung

The whole South korea's media & some international media were all over there capturing every moment of the big luxurious wedding.

As Mr. Min wished. He wanted to make his daughter wedding so grand that the whole South korea won't forget it for years.

Inviting every big and famous persons. To show off his daughter grand wedding.

He was so happy welcoming every guests and taking pictures with them infront of the media.

He couldn't described his happiness as he finally succeeded making Taehyung his son in law

Unexpected of what his future will hold, he continued celebrating his daughter wedding.

Now the time come when the bride walk in the aisle.. He waited at the big gigantic door to open soon so he can walk out his daughter to the stage where Taehyung waiting nervously with a most pure smile dancing on his lips and a happy tears form on his eyes even before seeing his bride walking on the aisle.