Part-18

Entering the police station, Taehyung walk toward his cabin while every police officers stood up and greet him with salute.

Greeting back with nods, Taehyung reach inside his cabin.

He gather all the evidence he has and try to look through it while sitting down on his chair and spreading all the files, folder and pics on the desk.

Marking every details he try to find something in the evidence that left unnoticed.

He look through all these for 3 hrs now but still couldn't find anything frustrating he hit the desk making a picture fall down.

Taehyung pick it up from ground and notice a shiny thing under his desk.

Furrowing his eyebrows he stretched his arm and grab the shinny thing.

It was a golden shirt button. Which is really weird because Taehyung never wear shirts with shiny gold button. So who's this belong to?

This question makes Taehyung feel suspicious about it. Someone came inside his cabin without permission. How? Because only Taehyung has his office keys. Then how someone manage to enter behind his back? And for what purpose?.

Taehyung quickly open his laptop and look through his office room cctv camera.

He look through it carefully but there's no presence of someone's showed.. Someone definitely hack his cctv camera when that person enter his room.

Taehyung fist clench in anger realizing there's someone in the police station who trespass inside his office.

Now he has to be more careful now and work on the investigation somewhere else. He can't risk anymore. He quickly gather all the evidences files and decided to take it with him at his home. But Someone entered his office without knocking.

Looking up, Taehyung expression quickly change to more fierce.

"how dare you come here?!" Taehyung growl.

"cmon Taehyung for how long you gonna hate me for that stupid case" jackson said

"you close the case by writing lie that he was running away and shooting you, and in defense you killed him!!" you killed an innocent just for your greediness for promotion!!" Taehyung scream at him. Anger purely visible in his eyes.

Jackson roll his eyes and fold his hands while lean on the door.

"are you jealous that I got a same position as you?"  jackson smugly asked.

"you very well know I'm not like that! We were friends jackson! until you decided to become greedy!!" Taehyung pressed every words and spat on his face.

"we are still friends Taehyung. Can't you forget that case and move on. It's close now. So Don't waste your time on it"

Taehyung stood up and pushed Jackson out of his cabin. Locking his cabin's door from outside. Taehyung look one more time at jackson and said.

"we. Aren't. Friends. Anymore" Taehyung said through his greeted teeth and walk away.

***

" we are best friends" byeol drunkly laugh talking to a guy who is sitting on the bar stool beside her.

"so you saying the daughter of famous chief min is your best friend" they guy took a sip and look at byeol.

"yeahh.. Im her only friend" she pointed her finger toward her and giggle.

"oh really" the guy smirk and took a sip from his cocktail.

"then why she didn't come with you here?"

"because sheee isss... Borinngg" she move her arm and body making her almost stumble from the chair.

The guy hold the stool and put her arms down.

"she doesn't like partiesss" byeol burp and chug another glass of alcohol.

The guy look at her done and was about to leave when his eyes caught a couple entering grabbing all people attention on them.

The guy smirk still looking at the couple and said.

"looks like she does now"

***

"looks like he does have someone to help him"
Jason said looking at the ripped and burned pics and file in a house.

"sir how do you know someone helping him?" his team officer asked

"well.. Someone came before us on time to destroy the evidences. And I'm pretty sure D-chi like mafia's mens cant do this. Only police officers, investigators knows clues at such places" 

Jason took the burn pics and files and hand it to his officer while looking around the house.

"the owner of this house was a genuine news reporter. He gathered all the evidence against the mafia long years ago. But he got caught by the mafia mens when he was very young video recording their ilegal things. They killed him and destroyed all evidence things which they thought they did. But only officers and news reporters knows that they always keep multiple copies of the evidence all over the places. And that's what the news reporter did. It was his childhood home which no one knew about. "

" so D-chi has a insider in police or news reporters? " one of the team member officer asked.

"it was done by a very experienced investigator who did a very deep investigation in it to not leave a single clue behind". Jason put his hands inside his pocket and scoff thinking how smartly that person did this. But jason is way smarter. He promised himself now to catch both of them alive!

***

"You promise that there won't be many people here Mr.jeon"  Saerin said looking around the huge place. She tighten her hand around jk's arm.

They both walk inside, arms link in elegant manner.. Searin wearing a dark royal blue cocktail dress that has slit on one side. The dress hugging her body perfectly making Her stand out more beautiful.

"don't worry. Just stay with me" Jungkook whispered while looking at the front smiling infront of the cameras.

All special guests greet him and welcome them.

They talk with some big businessmens when suddenly a guy showed up with a wine glass in his hand.

Jungkook was too busy talking with other businessmens he didn't notice his presence which was closer to saerin side.

He approach saerin from her side, making sure he wasn't easily visible to jk's eyes.

"hello saerin ssi" he greet her making her turn toward him.

"jimin ssi?"