10-03-20

How did I end up with this. I can barely move parts of my body. I'm just here. My roommate just talks forever. I wouldn't say it to his face but sometimes he needs to shut up. I get it though. He just got here and is dealing with his shitting problems. I think that's what he said.

My best friend had to be the volunteer. She deals with anxiety and depression. I asked her why was she here and she said because she wanted to help us.

"Why are you here?" She smiles. "You aren't dying?" I asked scared. She shakes her head. "No, I just like to help people." I nod. "And none of you are dying." I look at her and scoff. "You try being in here with nothing to do but listen to your roommate." I give her a smile.

"He's not that bad, he's just scared." She says. "Plus Jo is a very protective person. If you get to know him you would probably be his first thing that helps him not stress." I nod.

"Plus my older brother is also in this hospital." I say and she tilts her head. "Who?" I smile and grab her hand and take her to his room. "This is him." I say as I poke his side. "Damn it Ruth." I giggle and turn to the volunteer. She was looking at him starstruck.

Since then I have done three. One: Help Jonah no matter what. Two: Get JJ and Dj together. Three: Survive in this hospital.

Melanie Ruth Avery

zacharys-
-C0MET