Jan, 16 2021

"Come on." I get up and follow after Zaina. "I don't have much excitement about this. She looks at me. "Don't worry Corby. I have to also get checked so I'll be by you." I huff and nod.

"Hello to both of you." we look and see Jonah. Jonah was a weird person. At first I didn't like him but he was the first person to actually talk to me besides Zaina. "Are you going to get checked?" he nods.

"Yea. Mela is also coming with her brother and Zach." I huff. "I hate him." I say. "He's not that bad of a person Corbs." I roll !y eyes. "Jack is a total asshole. He's lucky Mela doesn't let me kill him already." a giggle was heard. "That's a little harsh Besson."

I laugh and look at him. "It's true short stack." he flips me off. "Jack Avery, stop flipping people off. Let's go." Mela said as she leads us to the gigantic check-up room. "Why the hell did they feel like they needed to make this wing so big."

"It's a hospital Jay." Zaina says. "Ah Girls and Boys. Let's do these check-ups." Stacy, DJ aunt says as she spots us. I see Zach, Violet, Daniel, Dj and another girl. "Everyone this is Vera, she just got out of the hospital last week. She is a volunteer along with Daniel and DJ."

We say hello to her and spread out to get checked up.

||Ω||∆||Ω||∆||Ω||∆||Ω||∆||

The Whole Cast