08-15-20

The little girl giggles as her sister smile and drops to the floor pretending to be dead. She runs to her. "V!" She says and gets to her with a bubbly smile. She shakes her but she doesn't move. "V!?!" She shouts. She kept shaking her still no movement.

"Mom. Dad!! Something is wrong with Vera. She not moving!!" She shouts frantically. "MOM!" A lady come running out. She runs to her daughter's. "Honey call the hospital." She says and her other daughter nods and runs in to grab the phone and calls the famous number everyone knows. "911 what's your emergency?"

10 years later

"It's pointless bullshit Jan." The girl says. The woman sighs. "For the last time, if you go-" she gets cut off by a scream. "IM NOT DOING IT! I DON'T WANT TO GO AND BE SOME TYPE OF PERSON WHO IS THROWN AWAY BY THEIR FAMILY!!" she shouts. "YOU WILL GO AND THAT IS FINAL!" she heard her stepdad shout. she laughs and rolls her eyes and turns to him.

"And who do you think you are. I will have you into pieces with one punch Adam. You shut your damn mouth cause nobody asked you a damn thing." She snarls at him.

"VERA COME HELP ME!!" her youngest sister Haley yells she huffs. "Were not done." she hears her mother say. "Later Jan." She shouts back to her.

Vera Raine O'Hara

theraven-