11-17-20

"What do you mean?" Was the first thing Corbyn heard as his mother shouted.

"Corbyn has Cancer." The ten year old boy heard his mother start crying. "Mommie." Saskia looks over to her son and rushes to him.

"Corbyn. Corbyn." I open my eyes. I see my roommate Zaina. "Hey Zai." She smiles. "You okay?" I nod.

"Corbs, have you spoken to your therapist?" I roll my eyes at her. She always worries about me. She can't ever leave something alone.

"Why, so he can just tell me that I'm not making any progress?" She grumbles. "When will you ever go and see." She says.

"IM NOT GO-" "Do not raise your voice at me. I'm just trying to help." She says to me as tears come to her eyes. I sigh and look at her. "Fine, I'll go." She nods.

You see Zaina is a very pretty girl she just has the tendency to get worked up and it causes stress. And when's she's in stress mode she slips in to a small headspace.

Her parents weren't always home to be dealing with her so she stays by our friends Dj and Dani most of the time.

It's not a little headspace. It's just a headspace wher she watches the simple small things. She can tell something is wrong even without asking. She works the front desk with some blonde head boy.

"Stop doing that." I heard her say. I look down and see my hands are scratching my wrist. "Sorry." I mumble.

Zaina Mae Hamad
Corbyn Matthew Besson

zAiNaaAaAaAAaaA