1-27-20

I look at the stars as a soft knock comes to my door. "Yes?" The door opens to the view of the girl I once was know to love. "Hi Corbs." I smile. "Hi Chrissy." She smiles at the nickname.

"How are you?" I shrug. "Better than ever. I can't feel the hair that use to sit on my head." I giggle and she gives me a slight smile.

"I'm so happy that you candy push through this Corbs." I hum. "I'm happy that you still come to see me unlike some people." She nods then plays with her fingers.

"There's someone I want you to meet." I nod. I see a girl with blonde hair and green eyes walk in. I give her a smile and she smiles back.

"Corbs. This is Dwedelyn Lee." I nod and look at both of them. I smile and sit up. "Is this the girl y-" she covers my mouth. I giggle behind her hand. She nods.

"Hello I'm Corbyn Besson." She smiles and hugs me. She gives me a look and I tilt my head. "Not to be-" I laugh. "Cancer. I have cancer and I'm fighting." I say and she smiles and hugs me. I look at Christina and put a thumbs up. She giggled and pulls Dewdelyn away from me.

"Come on Edelyn. We have to go and do some stuff." She says and turns to me. "Later Corbs." She smiles. "Later Chrissy and Dweds." I say. "Later to you also." She says politely.

Corbyn Matthew Besson