Chapter Five "Wake Up"

(August 13 2019)

8:00 Pm

Location: Jin's Apartment

(As the day went on, the rain continued

(As the day went on, the rain continued. The members all worked together on covering the gaping holes of the apartment & used candles that lit the room up. No sight of light from the outside would enter in. The members then all sit together in the one single bedroom. They sat so close together they looked like packed sardines. It began to become warm in the room as the candles melted slowly. Jimin takes a deep breathe, as he brushes back his hair.)

Jimin-... I know..

( All the members began to look at him in silence they gazed in interest)

Jimin- I.. i know for a fact, that... this has to be a dream.. but.. a dream that can't be answered...

Yoongi- I agree..

Jimin- *Looks at Yoongi*

Yoongi- I do agree. Something like this couldn't just have happened overnight.. especially after yesterday? with all those pranks and stories.

Jungkook- *cuddles a blanket* We were playing harmless pranks before Halloween... we didn't mean to-

Namjoon- It's Fine. Hey. It's okay, but try to ease out on the crazy kind of pranks.. This was to far.. though i don't really think their pranks opened any doors.. this has to be something far more serious.

Taehyung-... What are we going to do.. I'm scared Hyung.

Jin- Taehyung we will figure this out... the keys to figuring out any situation is to put clues together calmly and think. I mean come on Jimin just found a Magazine with our faces scratched off? That has to mean something right?

Hoseok- What if that was someones magazine? what if they left it before the whole world disappeared?

Namjoon- What do you mean the rapture?

Hoseok- Huh?

Namjoon- Oh, it's just a christian belief.. in which ya know Jesus returns and everyone disappears?.

Hoseok-?

Jin- Since when did you start knowing about that stuff?

Namjoon- I like to read. I found it interesting. And i don't know it could be it maybe?

Yoongi- It has to be more than that, you'd have to be in right terms i assume to go up to heaven and i'm sure half of the universe ain't that. Cause Manager Sejin would still be here .

Jungkook- true true...I don't think it was that...although it feels like hell here..

Yoongi- Well.. True also...

Hoseok-.... This all started when we woke up... must have been the night of that triggered something..

Taehyung-... I think Hobi is right guys...