Chapter Nine- Almost Home (FINAL)

(6:07 Am)

(Location: Unknown)

(Rain Begins to descend into this dream world as the members slowly begin to lose energy. Their bodies are now in pain, their face are motionless as they walk beside one another haunted by the sight of a lucid dream. Thunder begins to be heard as the members find a quick shelter to rest for a moment. They all look at one another hoping for a plan a fast one.)(Namjoon Begins to speak as you hear the rain fall from above hitting the pavement on the ground, the sound of rain seemed calming but the aura did not. Namjoon wipes a bit of rain droplets from his face)

Namjoon- Okay.. We have exactly two hours. We don't want it to get to One. We have to be by the Hospital already. See that street that is the only way to the hospital. That highway. It is the fastest route.

Jin-... We need vehicles.

Jimin- Wait.. this.. this is a dream remember?..

Jungkook- Yes!. *thinks of a vehicle.*

Namjoon- What are?... Oh..

(Suddenly Seven vehicles appear, Ambulances. Jungkook had imagined them, and Then Jimin thought of Masks for them all to wear upon this journey. The other members stood in confusion but just went with it.)

Jimin- I thought of these mask that can help us.

Jin- How? how will masks help?

Jimin- These creatures are use to seeing BTS Face... but maybe this can work if we blend in.

Jungkook- I thought of ambulances as an easy way to get through maybe..

Hoseok- Wait.. this might actually work..

Namjoon- Wait. I can't drive..

Jungkook- Namjoon... this is a dream! of course you can.

Namjoon- Good point.. Okay. Let's Go. Everyone inside Stay together. Things might get crazy.

(As they begin to walk toward the Ambulances Namjoon notices Jin Stops. Namjoon grabs him shoulder and stares at Jin. Jin stumbles upon words "I hope we get out of here... I can't take this anymore...(Namjoon then comforts him and says " Let's Go. We will. But we can't be scared.)

)

Namjoon- We put these masks on.. They might not even notice us. And if we are somewhat separate yet close.. even better. We will get there without being to noticed.. Come..

(As Jin reassures himself he walks to the Ambulance. Each of the members takes a seat, they all agreed to drive two minutes apart but keep close. Namjoon had a lain white mask with black cracks near the side of the face, Taehyung had a plauge mask, Jimin had a Neon Clown Mask, Jungkook Obtained a Vendetta Mask, Hoseok had the theater half an half face mask, Yoongi obtained a skull mask, Jin had an evil bunny mask. They all drove slowly at the beginning but began to rush through.)