Chapter Seven- "This is It"

(August 14 2019)

(3:50 Am)

( It was a very scary moment that was upon the members. Passing through the spiders was a high risk but it was their only way to continue their journey.)

Jungkook- Okay... we have the blood on.... now what..

Namjoon- We have to go to the Apartment.....

(Namjoon then holds Jungkooks hand along with the others as they begin to walk pass the spiders. The spiders made it a bit difficult to walk through, even separating them a bit to avoid stepping on a spider. The heavy breathing made up tension but they then calmed themselves down)

 The heavy breathing made up tension but they then calmed themselves down)

(The steps of the spiders made the rocks on the floor crackle. Namjoon then signals Yoongi and Taehyung who are now far apart from them to try and reach over. Yoongi moved passed a spider smoothly, as Taehyung followed they got closer and closer. Namjoon and Jungkook were already on the side walk, and behind them was the alley way to Jin's Apartment. Things got more intense as Taehyung and Yoongi ran causing a bit of noise, they run past a water pipe that drips water on them, one spider sniffs them from afar as their sent began to disappear. Namjoon then notices, and begins to put up hand gestures to the members as they run, the spiders go to their direction, trembling in fear the members all ran to Jin's Apartment as the spiders followed, Taehyung and Jungkook throwing items to block the spiders way. Namjoon grabs them both as they run faster, Taehyung in deep pain from the slash on his leg was putting all the force he could into running.)

(Location: Jin's Apartment)

(4:25 Am)

Jimin-... Do you hear that?..

Hoseok-.. I hear screaming...

Jin- What?! *runs to window* Oh My God..

Jimin- What is happening??

Jin- *runs to the door* They are coming!! let's go!

(As Jin, Hoseok and Jimin run downstairs, they prepare to open the door for the remaining members that are running)

Jimin- What the hell is going on??

Jin- Get ready to close the door after they come in!

Jimin- Okay.. Okay!

Hoseok- I have a bat ready and set!

Jin- Good!?... OKAY! Get ready!

Namjoon- OPEN THE DOOR!! OPEN!!! *Namjoons Yells from afar*

(Jin Opens the door letting Namjoon and the others in, Hoseok grabs a bat and hits a spider that nearly went inside! They lock the door and make their way back upstairs, they also close the door of Jins Apartment as they all fall on the ground, out of breathe.) The room is silent with deep breathes being taken.. Suddenly a giant spider crawls near the window, the curtains are covering the inside, but the members stay quiet as they see its legs crawling upward. They all look in fear as they stay close together.)