Chapter Four " It was Only Just a Dream"

(August 13th 2019)

(8:00 Am)

(Jin's Apartment)

(The room of the apartment was cold

(The room of the apartment was cold...as the breeze from the outside would come through the blinds. Hoseok shivers as he is awaken from the sunlight glazing through the window. He gets up slightly fast as he looks around and scans the room. "Namjoon?... Psst Hoseok whispers as he touches Namjoons Shoulder, Namjoon scratches his head as he opens one eye "What is it Hoseok?. ) As the sky turns light gray Hoseok gets up from the floor bed and stares out the window, the floor creeks as the other members also wake up)

Hoseok-....

Jimin-.... Good Morning?... How did everyone slee-

Hoseok- Shh..

Jimin-?

Hoseok-...... Something is off.. very off.. I feel this.. vibe...

Yoongi- Hoseok? we just woke up what is wrong now?

Hoseok- You don't understand... i feel off..

Namjoon-... Where is Jin..

Jungkook-... *rubs eyes* In his room... why?

Jin- AHHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL

(As the members all turned to Jin's bedroom door they all ran, the sound of Jin screaming made them freak out and opened there tired eyes.)

Namjoon- JIN??!!

(As Namjoon tried to open Jins door he was unable to push through, Jin then begins to try to open from his end but is unable to for there were borders locking his way in, this caused the members to quickly make a fast action. Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoongi brace themselves in front of the door, Jimin shouts "Jin stand away from the door, we are going to break it down"And without hesitation the three of them pushed against the door as it fling open. This caused them to fall into an open like hole. Jungkook held Yoongi as Namjoon held them both with one arm holding the cliff of the floor. Jin and the others managed to pull them up before they fell out of the building.)

Jin- LET'S GO BACK INSIDE!.

(As they all ran inside away from the missing part of the building they all caught their breathe wondering what was happening. Jin and Namjoon began calling the managers back to back. but no response. The members all took a pause in confusion.)

Hoseok- THIS IS ALL WRONG I KNEW SOMETHING WAS OFF!-

Jimin- Hoseok relax please!...

Hoseok- NO! NO! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS OFF FROM THE MOMENT WE SIGNED THAT PETITION FROM THAT KID-

Yoongi- Hobi..

Hoseok-... *looks at Yoongi*.... Sigh....

Yoongi- Let's calm down for one second to get our mind straight, freaking out like this won't answer our question...