Chapter Two - "You Had me Going"

(2:30 Am) Jins Apartment

( The atmosphere at Jins Apartment grew Narrow and Cold, for the other two members weren't present at the moment, Jin was seen setting up the game console to play one on one with Jungkook as Taehyung was laying restless on Jins bed, Hoseok and Jimin were playing Candyland for the third time because Hoseok kept getting the well known Lord Licorice")

Hoseok-.. *sighhh*

Jimin- Your Turn, Hyung.

Hoseok- Nooo. I am going to keep getting the Licorice Guy... Did you shuffle the cards correctly?

Jimin- I sure did! Go ahead don't worry~

Hoseok-.... *sigh* Okay. *Takes card*... Really?..... That's it I'm done...

Jimin- *Laughs*

Hoseok- Nope. *gets up and leaves*

Jimin- Oh come on Hyung, That wasn't me!. I shuffled them correctly!!..

(Taehyung then leaves the room, to see what the commotion was about)

Taehyung- Mmmm.. Where are the Hyungs? are they here yet?...

Jimin- Oh! No, they aren't here yet. I will text them

(Scene Changes to Namjoon & Yoongi in the car)

Namjoon- *checks phone* Ah, Jimin is asking where we are

Namjoon- *checks phone* Ah, Jimin is asking where we are. *Continues to text Jimin*

Yoongi- Let him know, we are on our way. Traffic is Bad right now.. Ironically..

Namjoon- *sends text*.. Wow.. at this time of night, why are we stuck in traffic?.... we aren't too far from Jin's Apartment.. why is it so bad right now?.

Yoongi-... *pulls window down**looks out window* I don't see anything that could be causing this?..I don't understand it is so late at night?.

Guard- Yoongi, put your head back. We don't need anyone knowing where you are at.

Yoongi- *Pulls up window*

Namjoon-.. *Looks Up at the sky*.. Hey?...what-... Hey?.. do you guys see that?