part 1~

date~ 9th Februarylocation~ London airport

date~ 9th February
location~ London airport

so there jj stood, in the middle of Gatwick airport with his suitcase stood next to him.
he looked lost not exactly knowing where he was, as he had fallen asleep next to the boys and woken up on his own.

jj contemplated leaving, though he had already payed his money.

but soon enough, simon was running up to him.

"jj so glad...your awake" he giggled nervously, wrapping his long arms around jide.
jide grunted "where are the other snakes at?"

simon spun around and pointed. "there, i noticed you walking around aimlessly so i decided to come get you"

"how long have you been watching me walk around this place?" jide raised an eyebrow.

"eh 7 minutes maybe?" simon shrugged, pulling his backpack back up his shoulder.

jj furrowed his eyebrows, picked up his suitcase and walked over to the chatty boys.

"ay jj how are you?" ethan laughed

"fuck off" jj spat

the boys fell into giggles of laughter, as jj sat in the corner looking at his phone.

everyone was busy in conversations, except jj. he was sat day dreaming by himself quietly. "jj what do you think?" Ethan snickered.

jide looked up very confused, he had zero idea what they were talking about and since he knew them pretty well, it could be about anything. they could even be talking about tampons and that would be the norm.

"erm i'm gonna go with Josh on this one." jj nodded, picking a random boy to agree with.

"in your face bitches!" josh shouted, standing up. the rest of the boys grunting in announce.
"i told you Elvis Presley didn't die!" josh said jumping up ans down like a kid.

people were starting to stare at us now, even scowling. and it was so embarrassing.
jj just rolled his eyes, and zoned back out until they needed to board the plane.

———

"so who's rooming with who?" Vik asked, "theirs 2 rooms of 3. and 2 rooms of 2" he said questioning if he had said that correct.

everyone looked at each sharply before clinging to someone.

"me Vik and Josh!" ethan shouted, grabbing josh and Viks arm and pulling them towards him.
"me and harry!" Simon shouted, running towards the clueless blonde.

"no i am not sharing a room with this neek." tobi scowled, crossing his arms.

jj furrowed his eyebrows angrily. "what does that mean?"

tobi pushed Simon away from harry quickly. "harry, buddy, bestfriend. you would much rather be with me right?" tobi tried persuading the still clueless boy.

"erm i don't mind-" harry started, trying not to cause a war between his friends. "well it's decided then. simon jj you two are rooming together" tobi smiled sneakily.

"whatever" simon rolled his eyes, standing next to jj who stayed quiet.

they proceeded to board the plane, everyone sat with who they were rooming with, apart from vik who sat on his own at the back. (lol)

———

"okay so to where to first?" Josh said, opening a doctor pepper from the mini fridge.

"move over jide!" Simon nudges his ribs, trying to squeeze himself in the very small couch. all boys were stuffed in the 3 bed room.

they wanted to decide what they were going to do first, and where they were gonna go.

"i saw we take a small walk as we just got to our rooms and it's only 5PM. we can get some food out there and explore a little." vik suggested, standing in the doorway.

everyone nodded or grunted before heading to their own rooms to get ready.

"is it going to be hot?" jj asked simon as they began walking to their shared room.

"erm. put a jacket on maybe. why you asking me?" simon giggled. "cause there's no one else around mate" jide rolled his eyes.

"why you so grumpy?" the tall blonde asked, opening the door to their room.

"i don't particularly want to be here. but i payed and i am so." jj smiled, sitting down on one of the single beds.

Simon giggled slightly, walking into bathroom.

jj sat there patiently, waiting for the blonde to return to tell him what to do.

"jj get your jacket, wallet and phone. i will get the room key." simon shouted as he ran the tap.

jj nodded to himself and grabbed everything. "done simon."

simon smiled gently before grabbing his phone and the room key. "alright let's meet the other boys. guessing their waiting in the lobby.

A/U
this story will be updated every couple days, maybe once a week. am i under a lot of stress with work and life in general lol. i don't mind you asking me when the next update is/ might be.
love you all, and thank you~ Kit