Part 5~

"are we seriously gonna sit here forever im hungry" Ethan moaned, fed up of waiting for food. The boys chuckled along, even agreeing.

"were going to a restaurant in about 30 minutes, then probably having a night out." vik smiled.

the boys all gathered on a small bridge, ready to start recording a youtube video. "we all ready to start?" josh said, holding the camera above his head as the boys scrambled around stand in frame.

the boys nodded and josh pressed the record button, "hello hello hello, welcome to a second channel video. we're currently in france and about to go get something to eat."

"ayyy i'm starving mate" ethan giggled looking around at the other boys shaking their heads.

josh ended the clip, and smiled at the boys. "alright let's get walking" tobi said, linking arms with harry jokingly.

the boys walked together chatting away happily, until they reached the restaurants. they sat at a table and ordered their foods.

"how much do you really eat" harry rolled his eyes, looking at ethan's mountain of food.

"dunno. i'm a hungry man okay?" ethan shrugged. "ay leave him be. just cause your a skinny bitch and never put on weight" jj giggled.

the boys rolled their eyes, harry not responding.

"one of you record another clip." josh mumbled through his food filled mouth. simon reached across taking the camera from josh.

him ethan and jide all sat next to each other in frame, ethan still scrambling his food jj lookin' very unhappy. and simon talking cheerfully.

"guys france is so beautiful you have to visit here if you ever get the chance." he giggled. "woahh you betraying brazil here?" jj roared, receiving laughs from the others.

———

"guys we should so find a club and get WASTED!" ethan excitedly asked.

a few of the boys shrugged waiting to hear josh or viks response. "yeah alright. we have been on a strict schedule the past few days so let's have a nice night." josh smiled.

"ayyy!" the boy shouted, jj patting josh's back. simon rolled his eyes not really wanting to go clubbing.

"not a fan of clubbing?" tobi nudged the blonde. "nah not my type of thing, plus i'm with talia so what's the point?"

"you can get wasted?" tobi shrugged. "alcohol is so overrated, you can't think for the night and then you get a massive hangover. what's the point." simon laughed.

"hm i guess." tobi semi agreed, not being one for drinking either.

the boys walked to the club, and split off.

ethan walked over to a blonde doll and starts chatting to her. tobi vik and josh sat at a booth taking shots. jj and harry began dancing together.

simon was left alone to look around, before spotting the bar and sitting down.

a tall brown haired bar tender lent over the bar and smiled at simon. "what can i get you"