part 7~

location- Australia
date- 1st march

all seven boys were taking a walk together, as it was their send day in australia and they wanted find somewhere nice for the next day.

"so have you seen anything nice yet?" tobi turned to his old friend. josh looked away from the water and at tobi. "hm i mean it's all beautiful, but nout has seriously stuck out to be honest" he shrugged.

the boys carried on their walk until harry and ethan stopped. "guys what is it?" vik asked, extremely confused.

ethan amd harry we're giggling slightly, "cya" the two blondes said in sync as they started running off from the group.

the rest off them stood dumbfounded, "wait come back!" josh shouted desperately trying to get their attention.

"where the hell are they going?" simon asked. "this is why you should never leave them two alone together" jj giggled.

"how were they alone, they were walking in front of us." tob asked. "could you hear what they were saying." jj raised an eyebrow.

tobi waved his hand away from jide, and started walking towards where the two mischief boys had headed.

"guess we have to go after them?" jj asked stupidly.

those and vik rolled their eyes and simon just laughed. "sadly we do mate"

and soon the group found themselves watching josh scold harry and ethan. most of them it was the funniest thing ever. but josh found it very 'rude and disrespectful'.

———
  and after josh had finished, jj asked "so why did you run off in the foot place?" harry and ethan exchanged glances before pointing beside them.

there was a small isolated beach, without anyone on it. now that was rare for a sunny day in aussie.

"woah can we go swim?" vik asked, dazed by the crystal water.  josh took a moment but eventually agreed.

"yes come on boys!" ethan shouted, running towards the water. "wait ethan your clothes, come put them here." tobi suggested.

———

simon walked slower than the rest, trailing behind almost timidly.

"simon come on, you can put your stuff there." vik pointed. simon smiled, though he really didn't want to put his things anywhere. he was more than happy to keep his clothes and belongings on him.

josh and simon sat on a big rock slightly more distant from the others. josh began pouring his pockets out and taking his shoes off before looking at simon. "what's wrong mate, aren't you going to get like undressed?" josh said with a weird tone.

they looked at each other before laughing, "yeah that doesn't sound right". "eh i'm not going in the water, i'm just gonna watch over everyone's things." simon shrugged.

"nah mate, there's no one around. our stuff ain't gonna get nicked, plus you shouldn't have to miss out" josh tried convincing the worried blonde.
"i don't feel too well anyways, and  i bet the water is freezings simon chucked lightly.