part 10~

location - Spain date - 3rd April

location - Spain
date - 3rd April

jj finally came to terms with his feelings towards simon, realising why he felt so angry about that bloke flirting with him. he was jealous that simon was getting attention from another man.

he just didn't know how he was supposed to tell his bestfriend of over 10 years that he was completely inlove with him.

he sighed, turning over forgetting the blonde was right there. his face was inches away from simons. his breathing was slow, the hot air from his mouth breezing over jide. "he looked to peaceful as he slept." jj thought.

simon scrunched his nose, turning to lay on his back. jj took this as a hint and got out of bed.

he picked up his phone, checking the group chat to see what todays plans were. pretty boring day, they were gonna sit around at a pool all day and eat ice cream.

jj stretched, got up from his bed and began getting dressed. "simon wake up" jj called from the bathroom, as he opened the door. simon turned over again, grunting "fuck off jide"

"come on we're going down to the pool in 10 minutes." jj said, toothbrush sticking out of his mouth. simon opened his eyes slightly, peeking at jj.

Simons heart fluttered a little, seeing jj in just his swimming shorts, reminding him how hot jj really is. "yeah i'm coming" simon said, lifting himself from jides bed. "how did you sleep?" the taller man called from the bathroom. "fine" simon mumbled, rubbing his head.

simon walked to his draw, getting out a pair of white swimming shorts and a shirt. he got dressed quickly and walked into the bathroom where jj was trying to flex his muscles. simon scoffed at him "keep trying jj". both boys laughed, staring at each other's reflections through the mirror.

"come on we're gonna be late!" jj groaned, pulling simon out their hotel. "jj we're fine" simon rolled his eyes.

jj practically ran to the pool, simon following along like a puppy. simon ran his hand down his arm, upset with himself that even at a pool he wears a shirt to cover his slim build, worrying what others think. but little did he know that there was one man who loved the way he looked more than anyone in the world, more than how he loves himself.

they joined the rest of the group at the pool and got a sunbed each, Josh and Ethan the furthest away.

"can we go in the pool yet?" jj asked, acting like a little kid as usual. "no sit down and put some sun screen on" josh demanded, throwing him a bottle. jj rolled his eyes and barely put any on, grabbed his phone and kept himself busy for a few minutes.