part 6~

location -belgium
date -

jj's pov

i tossed and turned all night, thinking about the fact i was annoyed at Simon getting comfortable with someone annoyed me. and how that turned to me 'saving' him from getting raped..

i look over at my blonde friend across the room, scrolling endlessly on his phone. i started thinking about how i want to do something nice for him. my mind raced for a brilliant idea, before figuring out exactly what would make him smile.

so i turned off my phone, placed it on the stand next to me and fell asleep, excited for the next morning.

and at 7:00, i rubbed my eyes to my vision clearing, showing the peaceful boys body moving up and down slightly. i walked over to simon, placed my hand on his shoulder and shook him gently.

"jide?" he grumbled.

"Si, go get dressed we're going out" i said as calmly as possible. "um fine" he said, swatting my hand away from him.

he sat up, reaching for his phone before looking over at me. "where to" he smiled. i grinned slightly before pulling my mouth back down from my ears "you'll see".

———

after a while, me simon  slowly started heading out the door, hoping the footsteps outside our friends door wouldn't wake them. "you know josh would literally murder us for being out here." Simon shook his head,  small grin growing on his face.

"but we've never been to Belgium before! and all josh wants to do is see the main attractions. we can't even just sit for 5 minutes and enjoy our own time." i scowled.

simon touched my arm slightly, "hey we get our mini adventures. take that and move on" he said shaking his head.

we walked through the new empty streets, the occasional car driving along the roads beside us. we admired the beauty around us, pointing at small buildings, and watching the sun peak from the trees.

we eventually reached a small grey place. i giggled loudly, looking at simon shaking his head. "i am not getting a tattoo!" he screamed.

"no your not, but we are getting our ears pierced." i spoke, simons face getting more scared my the second. "it's a tattoo and piercing pallor idiot".

" just the normal ear piercing?" simon asked, raising his hand and touching his ear. "yes, and i'm having it to. we can get same or opposite to each other?" i asked.

simon thought for a moment before suddenly speaking. "i'll get my left done, you get your right."

i nodded and we walked into the shop, taking our seats and waiting for someone.

"hello, how can i help you?" a woman said, her blue and green hair covering her face slightly. "we want to get our ears pierced please" simon said touching his ear lobe yet again.

"okay, right this way." she said, gesturing to a small room at the side.

"so what do you want piercing?"she asked again. simon began talking to her, as my eyes scanned the room, looking at all the beautiful pictures of tattoos on the wall