How you find out he likes you back | Gally

You were walking towards the Death Heads hoping to have some peace. Your head hurt after all the running in the maze with no exit, and at the fact that you knew Gally would never love you back. He kept spending time with Teresa making her laugh and smile and blush, things you wish happened to you.
You were about to lean against a tree when you hear a branch snap, you turn your head to where the noise came from and see no one. You were a little freaked because of what had happened to Thomas a while ago.

You decided you were over reacting and turned around to see a face in front of you,
"Boo!" Thomas yells. Without thinking, you punch him in the face and tackle him to the ground. He groans loudly while rubbing his shoulder, you gasp,
"You're pretty strong."

"Sorry sorry sorry! You shouldn't scare me like that shank!"

"sorry." He groans in pain.

"I'm sorry, but it's your fault." You say rolling your eyes. He looks at himself and pulls up his shirt to reveal cuts.

"Come on, let me fix you up." You tell him feeling guilty.
You weren't a Med Jack but you knew how to help. You took him into the homestead and told him to sit up. You turned around to get what you needed and turned around to see a shirtless Thomas. You're eyes lingered a bit at his abs. You didn't think he had any.

"Enjoying the view?" He smirks and you can feel your cheeks heating up. You shake your head quickly. You begin to fix him up, and when you finished he held your hands and put the on his body.

You look up to him, and he's smiling. You're hands were still on him, while his were holding your waist. You imagined Gally not thinking how ridiculous that is. You were interrupted by a loud cough. You turned your body to face Gally. You can't read him, but he ends up running off. You look back at Thomas and decide you should go after Gally.

"I'm sorry..that shouldn't have happened I have to go." You tell him while running towards Gally.

"Wait (y/n)!" He yells but you ignore him. You chase after Gally who goes into the woods.

"Gally wait!" You yell. He stops suddenly which gets you to bump into him. You walk in front of him.

"Gally?"

"What!" He snaps which makes you step back a bit. His face suddenly softens and he whispers an "im sorry."

"What's wrong?" You ask, and his face changes how it was before, mad.

"Why do you like him!?"

"What are you ta-" but he doesn't let you finish.

"Why do you like Thomas!? What's so special about him!? Is it because he's a runner? Is it because of what you saw back there!!? I have that too!."
He yells ripping off his shirt, you look at the ground.

"What? Is there something he has that I don't? Why don't you even look at m-me?" His voice cracks at the end.

As much as you love seeing Gally shirtless you say, "Gally put your shirt back on."

You want to be cheesy and tell him that you love him for who he is.

"What..why? You seemed to be enjoying it when it was Tho-"

"No, Gally," you say closing the gap between you two,

"I love you. I have for the longest time now, I just thought you didn't like me because of Teresa. She is much better than me so I figured that you liked her." You feel him shake his head.

"No, I love you too. I have for a while now, you are amazing! Please be mine (y/n). Let me lo-" you cut him off by kissing him deeply. Once you guys stop he asks, "Soo..is that a yes?" He asks excitedly.

"Yes, you shank." you giggle.