My girl

You were exhausted. You were about to go to the Lookout Tower until you saw Gally and Thomas arguing, again. What was it this time?

You ran towards the both of them and heard Thomas chuckle.

"I won't, she wouldn't want to stay away from me either way." He said.

"You stay away from her! She's my girl, not yours. She may not see your intentions, but I do. So you better stay away be-"

"Gally?" You spoke up. The both turned to you. Gally still seemed furious, but he seemed to relax a little when he saw you.

"What are you doing here? I thought you came back a little later." He asked.

"Yeah, I was losing my air quickly today so Minho told me to return." You answered.

"Oh, well I'm glad you're okay." He came to you and wrapped his arms around yours. You smiled. You loved when Gally hugged you. He held you tight as if he never wanted to let go.

"Yeah y/n, I'm glad you're okay." Thomas pulled Gally aside and wrapped his arms around you. Sensing the tension you just patted his back then got out of his embrace.

"Thanks." You smiled. Gally was clenching his jaw and glaring at Thomas.

"Gally? I'm hungry..come with me to eat?" I asked hoping he'd accept.

"Sure, baby girl. Anything for my lady." You held his hand before walking away with him.

"Gally?"

"Yeah?" He said looking down at you.

"You don't have to be so jealous and overprotective. You know I love you. No one in this shuck place has my heart, but you."

He smiled at you.
"Good, I love you too."

"Well, maybe Newt-" you giggled.

"Shush." He growled. You laughed.

"I'm playing, I love you and only you. Oh and baby girl, my lady? You've never used that before."

"I'm just trying new things that's it." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Sureee.." you laughed.