Mistake (bet part 3)

You turned to face him. He was worried, you could tell. You ran to him and wrapped your arms around him. He held you too.

"What are--" your lips cut him off. At first he didn't kiss back, but after a while he did. As you kissed Newt, images of Minho popped up in your head. His cute little smile when he'd look at you. You let go of Newt and took a step back.

"Minho." You muttered to yourself.
"I'm so sorry, that was a mistake. I shouldn't have done that. I have to go." You began to walk away but he held onto your arm and spun you around.

"That's not fair. That is totally not fair. You can't just kiss me, make me feel this way, then just tell me it was a mistake? Why would you do it? If you're still into Minho after it's been two months then I don't get it! I've been here for you, Y/n. That was not okay from your part." Then he walked away.

"Newt! I'm so sorry." You called out, but he didn't turn around.

You felt horrible because he was right. You shouldn't have kissed him. You angrily kicked a rock on the floor. Minho did this to you. He made you feel this way. So lost, so confused. You thought you were beginning to like Newt, your ex-bestfriend now because your shuck self couldn't keep yourlips to yourself, but you were wrong.

Minho was going to hear you. He was going to hear what you had to say.

Good afternoon 😏 just got out of school! How's this? :)
Guys this is so cool because everyone is commenting and sharing their emotions! It's awesome, I love reading your comments, definitely put me in a better mood! :) xx