I Think | Thomas

hey guys! I've been gone for so long :( it's just school has been crazy! I'm taking two AP classes and most of my classes are junior classes and I'm a sophomore , whoooo. Anyways, if you ever need to contact me:
Twitter: AKFMARIEL
IG: MSLICE1

Now to the imagine! :) Please comment if y'all would want a part two or nah

YOUR P.O.V

Despite the fact that you had a huge crush on Thomas, you helped him when he needed advice on how to ask out the girl he likes: Teresa. He would talk to you about her all the time, so you began getting used to the fact that he would never be yours.

"Okay, y/n.. What if I first talk to her about how I'm feeling, then maybe ask her out. Should I pick some flowers from the forest for her? There's nice flowers out there, right?"

"Yes, there's some (your fav kind of flowers); they're her favorite."

"Those are your favorite, too!!" He laughed. You smiled.
"Yeah, you remembered?" You ask while looking at the rest of the Gladers walking around the bonfire.

"Of course! Why would I forget my best friend's favorite stuff?" He laughed once more. You couldn't help, but smile at how adorable he was. Since you first arrived, you felt an instant connection. He wasn't only gorgeous, but he cared about you -- not that the others didn't, but Thomas was around you more than them.

You laughed as well. When you stopped laughing you realized that he had already stopped and was staring at you.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" You covered your face while you giggled.

"No," he shook his head and put your hands down, "it's just that.. There's something I have to tell you." He was serious now.

"What is it?" You asked curiously.

"It's just that...well, I'm glad you've helped me with Teresa, but I think--"

"Y/n?" Another glader called out. You got up from where you were sitting..

"I'm sorry, Thomas! I'll be back." He sighed but nodded his head. "Don't do anything dumb" he said before he watched as you walked out of sight.

"Newt? Hey." You smiled. You began to feel nervous too. You and Newt have been flirting and all, but have never spent time together alone. Now, there was no one around. Just you and him.

"How are you?" He asked with an adorable smile.
"I'm great, you?" You returned the smile.

"I'm good." Before you could even think of something to say he hugged you. You hugged back while on your tippy toes.

"I think you know this already, but I really like you, y/n." He said without letting go.

You didn't know what to say and you didn't even know what to think. You especially weren't thinking when you looked at him for a split second before kissing him. While you kissed him, you felt guilty. Not because you kissed him but because for a split second...you saw Thomas.

After about 10 minutes, you and newt returned to the bonfire as if nothing had happened. You quickly found Thomas and asked him to follow you.

You could still see everyone, but you were sure no one could hear what you were about to say.

"Thomas... Guess what I did..?" You weren't excited to tell him the news, but you were confused as to how you should feel. Thomas was your best friend, so you decided to tell him.

He had a smile on his face, "tell me, (y/n), what did you do, now?"

"Thomas, I kissed Newt." You looked at him. He no longer had a smile on his face.

"What the hell? Why the hell would you do that, y/n! Oh man. Why? I told you not to do anything stupid!" He said loudly (but no one could hear over the noises of the maze and the Gladers).

"Thomas? Why are you acting like this? What if he's the one for me!! Why are you so angry?"

He sighed and said in a much calmer voice, "he's not the one for you, y/n."

"What? How would you know?" You didn't know what was going on. Does he not like Newt?

"Because...because y/n I think you and I are supposed to be together. I think I'm supposed to be the one for you. After everything we've been through, I think we met each other for a reason.."