Greenie

The sirens of the Box woke you from your nap. You could already hear the sounds of the Gladers' footsteps. Lazily, you got out of bed and made your way towards the Box.

You watched as the Gladers surrounded the Box, it had not come up all they way yet.

An idea came to mind, maybe you could welcome the Greenie this time. Since, they would be the person who takes the name "Greenie" from you.

"I'll do it!" You ran towards Newt who was waiting patiently. He turned around and gave you a confused look.

"I want to go in there." You said. He didn't seem to think much before saying,
"Okay fine. Only this time though." You smiled at him.

"Thank you!"

Finally, the box made a screeching sound signaling that it had stopped. You moved passed the Gladers and waited for Newt and Gally to open the box. Gally looked at you and gave a sideways smile. You happily returned it.

As soon as they opened it, you jumped in. At first you didn't notice him, but then you saw his short black hair Pop up, he wascowering behind the boxes. You couldn't blame him, when you came in you were totally freaked out as well.

"Hey..it's okay..c'mere Greenie." You had thought he wouldn't answer you, but he surprisingly did.

"Greenie? What's that?" He showed himself more. You inhaled a deep breath, this boy was beautiful. His light brown eyes shined bright as he watched you.

"Uh, it's what we call the newcomers. Before you, I was the Greenie." You smiled. He returned the smile, you had just met him but his smile made you feel butterflies. Gally was the only Glader who could do that until then.

"C'mon lets get you to meet everyone. Oh and I'm Y/N by the way." Suddenly, his eyes went wide.

"I-I don't know my name. I don't know anything about myself." He was back to being frightened. You got closer to him and put an arm on his shoulder,

"Hey, don't panic. Your name will come to you soon." He nodded his head it looked like he was about to say something, but Gally's voiced echoed inside the Box.

"Is something wrong? You've taken quite a while down there! I'm coming down." Before you could assure him that everything was fine he jumped in.

He looked from you to him, his lips pressed together. You had forgotten that your arms was on his, so when you removed it your cheeks were burning red.

"I uh, I was just giving him the "everything is okay" talk." You said sheepishly. Gally simply nodded, then got out.

Just a small update since I haven't uploaded in like a week , sorry if this isn't too good ! Thank you for the votes and comments ! They mean so much to me ! Love you lots xxx