CHAPTER 1

CHECK OUT THE BOOK TRAILER👆

~~~

This call had changed your life.

Forever.

All these years of hard work finally paid off. It was even better than you expected at first.

You had always wanted to don your favourite white coat since you were little. You were always looking at what your friends were eating out of your consciousness because you simply cared about their well being, even if sometimes it made you look like a rude person. You became successful not without constant hard work and sleepless nights to study and excel in all your examinations.

And you finally reap what you sow!

You were officially became a professional at the very young age of twenty-four years old, a success you weren't ready for. You had your own little office where you had your loyal handful of clients who were always happy after a session of appointment with you.

You were working with influential people who liked your discretion and your good mood, and well, apparently you became popular in your field in the short span of two years.

Song Ha-Rin.

A beloved nutritionist who did miracles without making it too painful. This was probably led to the unexpected phonecall from Big Hit Entertainment team, who wanted to book the earliest appointment slot with you. They had arranged for you to meet them in their office for an urgent discussion.

You weren't scared, maybe just a little, but you wished what was about to come would bring you great joy. Because you knew who was working there. The ones who made you an ARMY and the ones who showed you that it was worth to follow your dreams. You loved this band, and you couldn't gather your thoughts at the simplest possibility that you could meet them in the hallways.

But you refused to make the connection between you coming there and their upcoming world tour. It was nothing more than a simple coincidence.

****

The shining skyscraper made you dizzy as you entered the building. You had already seen it multiple times but you had never ever thought about going inside the building because of a possible job opportunity.

Everything seemed to hint at it at that very moment. The lady at the desk smiled at you as she gave you a visitor pass to get onto the floor where your appointment was scheduled. They had it all, your name, date of birth and even your picture, it was crazy!

You made your way towards the elevator, feeling anxious as the elevator went higher and higher. You expected to meet them, even only for a brief moment to see them this close - closer than during their concerts - and most importantly in their everyday lives.

You couldn't lie to yourself, but the one you wanted to see the most was Jin. His kindness won your heart from the very beginning, and his smile too. He had a soft voice that you loved, and every solo songs of him was a great pleasure to your ears.

So you just wished to see him around the corner, nothing more...