CHAPTER 6

You couldn't believe what you had seen right in front of your eyes, especially when a piece of paper that you were holding between your hands was written by Jin himself!

It was an honor, it was everything you could have dreamed for. He was complimenting how you cooked, and that meant the world to you. How could you refuse his request, after all these praises and kind words... so thoughtful of him, so kind and so sweet!?

You looked at the paper again, thinking that you'd never had thought about this kind of moment in your life. Jin praising your cooking skills was absolutely insane, and you felt that the luck he was talking about at the very end of his note was already with you, and would forever be.

You quickly grabbed a pen and a piece of paper that was waiting for you to use it on your desk. You clicked on the pen, and swiftly began to write a reply for Jin.

****

“Dear Kim Seok-Jin-ssi,

I am eternally grateful for the kind words you told me, I am very pleased to hear that you enjoy the food I'm cooking for you and I am absolutely willing to cook an extra meal for you everyday. It will be a great honor for me to be able to fulfill your demand. I hope that I will do justice to the image you have of me.

I wish you the best,
Song Ha-Rin"

****

You smiled, very pleased with what you had written for him. It was maybe a little bit too formal, but you didn't care about it. You would have worried a lot more if your message was soaked with you praising him about his music, making him feel like an idol and not person-centric. 

Still hardly believing that all of this was happening to you, you looked up and saw that his makeup artist was still staying outside your office, so after you had gathered all your belongings you gave it to her with a wide smile.

“I gave my answer, can you give it to him?” She nodded. “Then, tomorrow, my office, same hour as today,” you said to her as you closed the office door.

“Amazing, he will be very pleased with your answer, believe me!” she replied giving you the solar smile she had on her face before, her enthusiasm made you smile. “Have a nice afternoon, Ms Song!”

Your cheeks were already hurting from the smile on your face. What a pleasure and a joy to read what you have read!

Your idol crush loving your food, complimenting you and asking you to break some rules for him on your very first day of work! All of this was too much for you.