BONUS: Pt. 1

Jin's POV

It had been two years since Ha-Rin and I confessed our feelings to each other. Two years since we shared a sweet kiss in that kitchen where she and I would prepare so many more fun dishes in the days to come.

Preparing those dishes usually came after fooling around, dotting each other's noses with flour or Ha-Rin playfully swotting my hand away when I tried to sneakily take a bite of one of the ingredients.

Nevertheless, we always cooked up a storm in my free time and everyone only had good things to say about our meals. Besides, our days spent having fun in the kitchen - which was our main form of bonding - we often went on real dates, maneuvering around the public eye.

I loved the nights when the two of us could pack a hearty picnic, "enough to feed three" as Jeongguk had said but that obviously was just him trying to invite himself to the amazing meal you two were going to have, and go up to the rooftop of my apartment building. We would lie under the stars for hours just talking about anything and everything. I loved hearing all the sweet and encouraging words Ha-Rin always had for me.

She always laughed at my jokes, no matter how cringe worthy they could get. Needless to say, the relationship we had with each other was filled with love and understanding. I knew she was truly the one put on this earth for me, and I hoped I was the same for her.

So it came as no surprise when I announced to the BTS members and some of our staff that I would be asking Ha-Rin to marry me.

I had already booked the venue for the proposal - a grand hall that opened out towards a lush garden with a lovely lake that I knew Ha-Rin would absolutely adore - and I picked out a cute and simple engagement ring that sparkled just like Ha-Rin's eyes.

I also prepared a stunning dress that I knew Ha-Rin would look so radiant in and my make-up artist was more than happy to be Ha-Rin's distraction.

All that was left to do was to ask my company and members to cooperate, especially since Ha-Rin worked in the same building and my dear members weren't exactly professionals at keeping big secrets.

"So does everyone understand the plan?" I asked once the squealing and chorus of excited exclamations had died down.

"Of course hyung," Namjoon grinned, throwing a comforting arm over my shoulders, "don't be nervous."

"I-I'm not nervous," I lied, rather pathetically if you ask me, "I just want everything to be perfect for her."

"Ha-Rin is in love with you," Jimin giggled as some of the others hummed in agreement, "even if things don't go perfect, she'll still say yes to you."

"You two are like magnets drawn to each other," Yoongi piped in lazily, but his words were filled with sentiment nonetheless, "everything will happen as it should."

"Oh thank you my Yoongi~!" I cooed teasingly, mostly just to diffuse the emotional atmosphere since I was starting to feel embarrassed.

+×+
Your POV

"Are you sure there's nothing I can do for the catering?" You pondered once more, tailing behind Mr. Park after the weekly staff meeting.

"It's the usual company dinner, Ha-Rin," Mr. Park chuckled lightly, "and you're a company employee, why on earth would we have you cooking anything?"

"I see." You answered with an embarrassed grin, stopping in your tracks as Mr. Park briskly walked away, being the busy man that he was.

You casually made your way towards BTS' practice room to see if the boys were informed about the company dinner. Most importantly, you wanted to see if Jin would be able to accompany you.

You weren't really familiar with most of the higher up employees. This was the first time you were invited to a company dinner after working at BigHit for two years, and you hoped that maybe you could stick to Jin like a shadow for the night. You knew you would feel less awkward with having your extroverted boyfriend at your side.

"Did you bring the brownies!?" Jeongguk scrambled to his knees as soon as he saw you walk through the door, his hair clinging to his forehead due to the sweat.

"Hello to you too, Kookie!" You replied sarcastically and Jeongguk chuckled sheepishly.

All the other boys were all sprawled around the room, sitting with their phones or just staring into space as they took a well-deserved break after their dance practice session. They gave you sweet smiles to greet you, much too tired to formulate any words.

Jin, all suited in his light pink Fila attire, was seated on the floor with his back resting against the wall and his long legs spread out in front of him. Upon seeing you, a bright smile crept up onto his face and he held his arms out for a hug.

"You're all sweaty," You grimaced, but snuggled into his arms nonetheless, "did you hear about the company dinner?"

"Oh yes, it should be a nice, relaxing time." Jin commented, the knowing smile on his face going unnoticed by you.

"Are we going to the venue together?" You asked, lifting your head up to look at him, "I might need some full time moral support at my first company dinner, you know."

"Sorry love, we have a schedule right before the dinner," Jin smiled apologetically, "but don't worry, I'll join in later, okay?"

You just nodded in response before nestling your head against his chest. Despite your disappointment, you were always able to understand his hectic schedules.

You were hoping that your down mood had bounced over Jin's head, but of course your observant boyfriend noticed it all.