Psilocybin.

Psilocybin: This drug is similar to other hallucinogens, such as LSD. The psychological reactions include visual and auditory hallucinations and an inability to discern fantasy from reality. Also known as "magic mushrooms."

Two days later.

Taehyung.

"Where the fuck am I?" I groaned as I rolled onto my back, staring up at an unfamiliar ceiling.

My head was pounding, making me want to lay in bed all day. I glanced around the room for a clock, eyes widening when I saw that it was one in the afternoon. Almost put nine in the afternoon lmao

I inhaled a sharp breath and forced myself out of bed, wincing at a pain in my lower back.

"What the fuck did you get yourself into, TaeTae?" I asked myself.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds, standing on wobbly feet, before walking towards a closed door. I opened it slowly, seeing how it led me to a hallway.

Following the hallway led me to the living room, with the kitchen tucked in the far corner.

The smell of bacon made me smile. I fucking love bacon.

I saw a figure moving around in the kitchen, making me squint my eyes.

As I was trying to figure out where I was, and who the figure was, the man turned around. I sighed in relief as I began to take shaky steps towards the barstools in the kitchen.

"Oh, Jungkook... I'm glad it's you. I had no idea where I was or who was cooking delicious bacon."

Jungkook gave a soft chuckle as he nodded, turning back around and cooking some more on the stove.

"T-This isn't your place though. Where are we?"

Jungkook sighed, shoulders tensing. "Yoongi's."

"Oh. So, where is he?"

"At work."

Jungkook placed the food on two plates before turning around and setting a plate down in front of me. "Here, you'll want to eat."

On the plate was two strips of bacon, two slices of toast, and an omelet with cheese oozing out of it.

I grabbed the fork and immediately dug in, stomach growling.

Jungkook ate slowly, not speaking at all.

The silence was becoming deafening. My anxiety was shooting through the roof.

"Why am I at Yoongi's?" I asked before taking another bite of food.

Jungkook's face contorted and he took in a sharp breath. "It was the closest apartment between mine and his."

"Closest to... where exactly?"

Jungkook's fork collided with the plate as he set it down. He put his head in his hands for a second before sighing in exasperation. "You don't remember anything, do you?"

I shook my head with a frown. "I don't even know what day it is."

An awkward silence filled the space while Jungkook went to the fridge, pouring two glasses of orange juice and setting one in front of me. He took a large sip, about half the glass, before leaning against the counter.

"You've been sleeping for around two days."

"Holy shit, why-?" I began to ask more questions when Jungkook held up a hand.

"Please, Tae, let me finish."

I gave a slight nod and he continued.

"We were going to meet at the arcade, b-but I blew you off. I-You called me many times, and the last one made me real concerned. I went to Yoongi, and he listened and knew you needed help. We went to the arcade, hoping you were still there." He took a deep breath, a single tear falling down his cheek. "When you weren't there, we looked in surrounding areas. We heard you, um, moaning in an alley."

"Oh God," I whispered, covering my red face with my hands."

"You were drunk off your ass, and riding some drug dealer next to a large dumpster, Tae. W-Yoongi and I weren't sure at the time whether you had done any drugs. The guy said you were letting him fuck you to pay for the drugs, but we later found a track mark in your arm. He drugged you without your knowledge, since you were so drunk. Yoongi called the cops and they arrested the drug dealer. We brought you here, which was, might I add, quite difficult. And you've been asleep until a few minutes ago."

"Oh my God," I let out, spotting another tear falling down Jungkook's cheek, which he tried to discreetly wipe away.

"I-I can give you some pain medicine if you need it for your head or, uh, back." He offered, and I nodded.

After taking some medication, I sighed. "So.... I failed to stay sober. Again."

Jungkook reached across the counter and placed a hand gently on mine. He gave me a small smile.

"Unfortunately, yes, but I can certainly take the blame for this one. Tae, I am so sorry I flaked. Yoongi got into my head about some stuff and I just... couldn't force myself to go. I realize now how that was a total dick move on my part, but it's all I got."

I gave a tiny nod, swallowing the lump in my throat. "So, uh, what did Yoongi get into your head about?"

Jungkook's face paled and he quickly retracted his hand. He cleared his throat, taking a sip of his juice. "You should finish eating and then I can give you a ride home."

••••••