Loperamide.

Loperamide: this medication is used to treat sudden diarrhea. It works by slowing down the movements of the gut.

My legs shook with anxiety as I waited for the crowded hallway to clear out, as I always do. I am the youngest person in this damn corridor and it makes my body cringe from the sheer embarrassment.

A bell chimed and the people, many of whom were conversing in small groups, began to enter through the doorway at the end of the hallway. I could see the seats filling up, making me exhale. I finally felt like I was no longer being suffocated by these people.

I waited another moment before walking in , taking a seat in the circle so that I was facing the door I had entered through.

This particular group chose to have us sit in a giant circle. This way everyone could see who was speaking, and all of us could interact with each other.

Personally, I think the whole thing is bullshit.

I'm only here because I don't get my inheritance unless I am clean for a year. My inheritance is the only thing my selfish parents gave me that is actually beneficial. Did they give a rat's ass about me at all? Definitely not.

They both died in a car crash. They were hit by a college student who was driving home late from studying all day. The student fell asleep while driving and hit my parents. While the whole thing isn't really that comical, I find it quite funny that the tox screens revealed that both of my parents were stoned out of their minds. I'm not even surprised. They did make a ton of money dealing drugs, after all.

They always told me to be different from them. "Never do drugs," they would say. "Don't ever break the law. Running from the cops is no joke."

Ha.

Fucking hypocrites.

I shook my head, swallowing the lump in my throat, when I heard the group leader clear her voice. Just as she started to speak, someone ran into the room, accidentally closing the door on their way in.

I rolled my eyes at the person's idiocracy, until I truly laid eyes on him. He was beautiful. He had long grey locks that fell over his eyes, but he quickly fixed a headband so his forehead was exposed. His tan skin glistened in the dim lighting of the room in this dull church.

"Ah, our newest member found us! Please, have a seat anywhere." The leader, Rose, spoke.

He cautiously looked over the couple of empty seats before quickly scurrying to the next closest one, a few seats down from where I sat.

"Now, whenever someone new joins our group, we all introduce ourselves. We say our name, what we were addicted to, how long we were addicted, and what made us decide to get some help. Jungkook, since you are our most recent member to join prior to our newest member, why don't you start us off?"

I sighed, standing up. I cleared my throat before my eyes met the hazel eyes of the new person. "Jeon Jungkook. I was addicted to many things. Cocaine, heroine, prescriptions such as Oxycontin, and alcohol. I began using drugs when I was fourteen, and I am twenty-one now. And I am only here to get clean so I can get my inheritance."

I sat down as the group snapped, something else that annoyed me. Why the hell do people find it necessary to snap every single time someone shared something?

The person next to me stood up. "Hello everyone! My name is Zico, and I was addicted to marijuana for six months. I chose to get help because the person I like told me they would only date me once I got my three month chip. Two more weeks you guys!" Zico sat down while everyone, except me, snapped.

A few more people went until it was the new kids turn. I actually focused to what he was saying, finding myself to be slightly interested in what he is here for.

Once he opened his mouth, my jaw dropped at the deep voice that erupted from such a gentle, soft looking human. "Hello everyone." His eyes wouldn't leave the floor. "My name is Kim Taehyung. I am actually from Daegu, but am staying here temporarily while I am getting the help that I need. I have been addicted to psychedelic mushrooms for two years, as well as methamphetamine for three years. About six months ago I got hooked on cocaine. I started to get help when my best friend found me in a drug-induced coma in the bathroom at a party. I guess you could say it was my breaking point. I, uh... I've been clean now for ten days."

He cautiously sat down in his chair as the room snapped. I found myself snapping along with everyone else, entranced by his beautiful voice.

The rest of the meeting was a snooze-fest, as it usually is. And once the meeting was adjourned, I was the first person to exit the room, not turning around to notice the pair of eyes watching me cautiously.

••••••

Y'all I seriously am so so so excited for this story, y'all have no idea.