Good morning

Ayo guess whos back, back again if you know that song I love you but If you don't I still love you. Uhm its very late And I feel like updating:)

Charlies pov
I woke up and looked at the time and saw that it was 8am. Great i thought there goes sleeping in since its sunday I roll over and see Ag still asleep. I need to get a cup of water so I started to get up and as soon as I stood up my likes went shaky and I face planted. I guess me face planting woke Ag up because I heard laughing on the bed and then I saw her hand reach out to help me up. She pulled me up and pulled me close and whispered in my ear "I should've warned you about that".

Time skip

Ag pov
After todays morning wake up me and charlie just relaxed mainly because she couldn't walk without looking like a baby deer trying to walk which to state is hilarious. Every time she tried to walk I would start to laugh then she would turn around and flip me off. I guess I am lucky to be her first time and Am able to see this instead of some other person. I decided to get us lunch since I knew she would like it and I got to get on her nice side so she doesn't flip me off any more.

Ags pov

I decided to get mcdonalds since I know her order from heart I knew that would make her happy after I got the food I decided to get her flowers since I was feeling nice. After that I headed back hopefully these will get me on her nice side.

Charlie's pov
Ag went to get lunch while I chilled in bed on my phone. I heard her get home so I waited for her to come up with the food I was so happy since I saw she got me mcdonalds and flowers. I think I wont flip her off any more today since she was being cute and I loved it.

Ags pov
Mission get charlie happy was a success. She was so happy when I handed her the food and then she saw the flowers and she thanked me after that we just chilled for the rest of the day.

Ayo I got it done and I am happy hope you like it And If no one has told you this I love and I am so proud of you -your little friend :)