Talk

Ag's pov

I ran to Charlie's house which happened to be a couple blocks away when I got there I knocked I could hear her shuffle to the door. She opened it and automatically hugged me which felt so good. She let me inside and asked me how I was doing I told her everything that happened and she just looked at me. I know I shouldn't feel this but I just want to pull her into a kiss. But I knew she did not feel the same way and we were just friends. It also didn't help that I just caught my girlfriend wait ex-girlfriend cheating on me.

Charlie's pov

She just told me everything that happened and I just looked at her in silence she broke that by asking If she could stay the night. I said yes. We walked upstairs to my room and we both flopped on the bed. I could hear Ah giggle because we practically just face planted onto my bed. After A while of talking I thought to myself that I missed these conversations so much just of us being genuine to each other. We fell asleep a little after that. I was passed out on Ags chest I loved the feeling of her warmth next to me.
Time skip till morning

Charlie's pov
I woke on Ags chest. She was already awake but she just laid there till I woke up. Today was Saturday so we decided that we were going to spend the weekend together. We decided to have a horror movie marathon but we needed some snacks so we ran to the store.

Its short and sweet but i am back and will start posting again see you all soon