Bold times

Ag's pov
Holy fucking shit I just kissed her and she did not reject it I was so happy that she felt the same. She asked my why I was smiling and to sum it up I confessed all my feelings for her. I asked her what this ment and she said she didn't know but she would like to keep it private. I agreed to keeping it private and I was happy to know how she feels. Then what happened next shocked me.

Charlie's pov
I was feeling bold so I decided to climb onto her lap and kiss her. At first it was sweet then it started to get intense and I craved her touch.

Ag's pov
Charlie climbed onto my lap and we started to kiss at first sweet then it became fiery. I slowly started kissing down her neck leaving hickies. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom without breaking the kiss. I laid her down on the bed and I watched as she started to undress and I did the same. I then started leaving hickies down her body till i made it down there. I got up and asked her if she wanted me to continue or stop{REMEMBER CONSENT IS KEY} she said it was fine then i got to work. Needless to say we got a couple rounds in.

————————————
I'm back happy holidays and only two more days till Christmas if you celebrate it remember consent is beautiful and key no matter what and i think i might make a name for you guys but i will tell you guys my ideas next chapter also i do not like to write smut so this was not bad but in the future i will go into depth for y'all peace