Chapter 3

Jordan's P.O.V
It's the end of the school day and I'm feeling pretty better, It was kind of awkward when Cameron hugged me but it kind of felt comforting too.

I'm glad we both are forgetting what happened today and moving on.

I walk outside and see Cameron parked out front waiting for me. He looked like he was trying to act cool with his sunglasses on. Get in, "where are we going?"

We're going home..... We're neighbors remember? I started laughing a little bit and got In.

He was playing a Kid Ink song And started to sing to it, he saw me giggling and he started to blush.

Once we got to my house I thanked him for the ride and told him I was gonna see him tonight, then he drove away into his garage.

I walked inside my mom was cooking dinner and my dad was watching the Packers football game.

They told me I had to get ready for the Dallas Family, so I walked upstairs to take a shower.

Once I got the water to the right temperature I walked in, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened today with Cameron.

It's still shocking to me that someone like him would even talk to me! A loner.

After I finished I dried and flat ironed my hair and put on a really pretty teal dress that is kind of short but it had a Bow on the back of it.

Once I got down stairs everyone was already at the dinner table waiting for me, I say in the opened seat across from Cameron.

After a prayer we started digging in. I got a piece of chicken with mash potatoes and corn on the side, Cameron got the same thing but also a dinner roll.

While Mr. Dallas was talking to me and asking about my grades and school Cameron kept kicking me under the table. Then I got a text from him saying

Cam: [ Hey, later tonight so u want to sneak out and go to a party with me? ]
I replied with
Me: [ Sounds good, what time are u gonna pick me up ? ]
Cam: [12:30 ].

After finishing dinner Cameron offered to help clean the dishes but my mom insisted that she was okay. Once the parents got back to " Adult " talking me and Cameron went upstairs back to my room.

So how are we gonna do this? He asked
" I want you to throw a rock at my window to get my attention then I will climb down."