Chapter 26

As I was walking into my next class I saw the new girl talking to the teacher. She had brown and black hair with Pink tips and green eyes. She was wearing leggings and a long sleeve shirt from pink with black vans.

It was pretty close to what I was wearing but nothing exact. I never really noticed what she looked like in the hallway. The bell rang and we all sat down. Class, we have a new student. Her name is Kaylin! The teacher announced.

Where should I sit? She asked the teacher. I raised my hand, she can sit in the desk next to mine I announced. Kaylin started smiling and sat next to me. I'm Jordan I put out my hand for her and she shook.

During class we kept talking about similarities. Is that a real nose piercing? I asked. Yeah! And your so lucky! You got a cartilage piercing. Maybe I can take you to get one! She agreed we were gonna go next weekend.

Once class ended she had to leave cause a student aid was gonna show her around. I turned around and saw Tiffany giving me a mad stare, she saw me hanging with Kaylin.

I know she is gonna go tell Cameron so I looked away and quickly speed walked out of the class. As I walked down the hallway Cameron was waiting for me at my locker. Hey babe! I'm sorry for acting kind of rude earlier about the new girl.

Oh it's fine, I pecked him on the cheek with a kiss and he grabbed my waist. Come one we can do better than that he smirked, he pulled me in for a cute kiss. Your right! We can do better I chuckled.