Chapter 8

Before Cameron could say anything his phone started to ring. One sec Jordan.

A few seconds later he hung out and ran to look out his window.

Jack nor his car was anywhere to be found , "
he left? " i asked.

I guess so! Cameron told me. I have a surprise for you!

"What is it? " I asked curiously. He led me down stairs and we walked outside.

A black BMW was parked outside with someone in it, the window started rolling down.

I gasped... IT WAS KIAN!!!! I got so excited!! Yo Cam you ready to go? Yeah where do you- Kian interrupted Whoa who is this girl, he pulled off his shades.

Oh, that's my friend Jordan.

This is the girl you've been talking about!! He says loudly, Cameron started to blush.

"Does he tell you how he treats me like Crap in school? " I asked.

Kian looked at Cameron dead in the eye, You better watch out for this one.

Bro chill I do! I was last night! He was getting excited to start bragging.

I saved her from her Ex-Boyfriend. Who is he? " Jack, I said quietly. " GILINSKY?!?!? He almost yelled in shock.

"Yep. "

Kian covered his mouth. That guys a player!!! He shouted.

"NO ONE TOLD ME THAT! " I shouted back, I told you not to go out with himmmm, Cameron said. " Shut up Cameron. "

And this just happened last night?

" Pretty much, "

Kian put on his girly voice.
Girl we gotta get yourself a man!

I started laughing Cameron cleared his throat and gave Kian " The look" Ohh!! Kian said. Are you two a thing?

No. I said.
Yes! Cameron shouted,

" Cameron! What?! No we're not. "

That's not what I thought this morning! He said.

" That didn't mean anything! "

Mmmhmmm whatever Jordan! He started to smirk.

Um... I don't wanna interupt and all but I'm starving, Jordan wanna go out to eat with Cam and I?

" Sure. " I walked and sat in the passengers seat, No get out! Cameron demanded

" No! " I snapped.

Kian started to chuckle Bro let the chick sit in the front, Ugh he said annoyed. He got in the back seat,

" and you wonder why I said were not dating! "

Kian and I started laughing really hard. Cameron rolled his eyes and popped in his ear buds.

For 20 minuets Kian and I have been talking back and forth, he is really chill.

He gave me his new phone,

" why are you giving me this? "
I asked. Put your number in it, after today I wanna keep in touch.

After I typed in my number I texted it so I can get it on my phone..

Well my new phone when I get one since Jack broke my first one.

We got to a red light and Kian turned to look at me.

I feel really bad for you after all this stuff that happened with Cameron in school and the Jack drama but If you need anything,

or if your in trouble, or if you just wanna hang. Hit me up anytime.

" Awe thanks! " I said

Haha no problem, your my friend and I always look out for my friends, especially the special ones like you.

" Same goes to you! " I said back. I looked in the mirror and saw Cameron, he over heard everything and he looks pissed....