Chapter 116

Cameron's P.O.V

We all walked out of the church in a line.

My mom and David first, Amy was behind while holding the back of my moms dress.

" Mom what's happening? " I asked.
' We ordered a reception hall and invited people to celebrate with us ', she said.

No one told me that ...

They all got into the limo and I told them I was gonna drive Nash, Jordan, and Hayes with the car we brought.

Jordan sat in the front while they sat in the back.
' So how do you feel? ' Hayes asked.
" About what? " I asked while looking at him through my mirror.

' Your mom and David! ' Nash said.
" Oh eh it's alright, as long as she's happy I guess ".

The reception hall was only two minuets away.

I parked on to the side of the grass cus the other spots were full.
" Who are these people??? "

' Probably David's family' , Jordan says while looking out the window.

We all got out and walked in through the front entrance.
There were chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, loud music, a lot of people sitting and standing and a huge dance floor.

" How are we gonna find my mom? " I questioned.
' I don't know Cam, she's probably not the one in the poofy wedding dress though', Hayes said sarcastically.

I found her sitting at this long table with David and Amy.
Look at that, not a spot for me.
I got quiet and looked at the ground.

Jordan noticed something was wrong, she looked up and saw them then looked back at me with sadness in her eyes.

' Awe, Cameron. ' She said while pulling me in for a hug.
' She isn't trying to exclude you, she's too caught up in her day'. Jordan whispered into my ear.

We all sat at the nearest opened table.
* Skip Few hours

Jordan's P.O.V
Cameron had a lot of drinks so he seemed kinda loopy.
He kept spinning the leftover wine in the bottom of his glass in circles while deeply staring at it.

Nash didn't have any cause he was gonna be the DD - ( Designated Driver ).

' Nash can I please have one sip?? ' Hayes begged.
" You're too young " I giggled.
' So? I can handle it better than Cameron can', he said while laughing.

We all stared at Cameron.
' What if I flew an airplane?' , he randomly said.
We all started laughing.

Next thing we knew, Everyone started smacking there glasses lightly to get everybody's attention. They started asking if anyone wanted to say a speech to the bride and groom.

Cameron's P.O.V
Someone started calling for speeches for the Bride and the groom.
" I will do it! " I shouted while raising my arm.

The guy signaled me to come up to the dance floor. I slowly got out of my seat and started walking to where he was on the empty dance floor.

My feet felt like they weren't moving properly.
" Guys come on I have to make my speech! " I hissed at them while looking down.
I finally got up there and lost a little balance and leaned on the guy with the microphone.

Before he let me have it he whispered in my ear. ' Kid I don't think you're sober enough for this'.
I looked at him in disbelief.
" What? Me? Psssht I'm fine ". I said while taking it out of his hand.

He quickly walked away embarrassed back to his seat.
I touched the tip of it and a huge echo sound came from the speakers and into everyone's ears. Everyone plugged there ears and looked annoyed.
" Hello, my name is Cameron. I am her son! ( I said while pointing as hard as i could to my mom ), I would like to make a toast to congratulate David and my mom. Mom don't forget me again! "

Everyone had a confused look on why I just said that.
" And also, now I'm gonna be a brother to Amy! So as a brother I would recommend her to stay home and not go out with guys... But then I thought to myself.. Wait a minuet! They can just come in from her bedroom window anyways!!!! She's good at sneaking them in a night! But she's not good at keeping quiet when she moans " I laughed.

Another random guy came up and took the microphone out of my hand as fast as he could. ' What is wrong with you?!!?' He hissed in my ear.
Next thing I knew Jordan ran up to us.
' Sir I apologize, he is very drunk right now and he doesn't even know what he's saying! Last time he was drunk he was yelling at a cat.. But I had to remind him he doesn't have a cat '. She explained.

She took the microphone from him and apologized about everything I just said and explained how I don't even understand what I'm saying.

I turned around and looked at my Mom and David and Amy... They looked pissed.
" Whoops!"

( Surprise!!!!! No I haven't forgot about the book lol thanks for being patient! I know I'm horrible 😭 )