On-Call Rooms

Callie and Arizona were back at work, dreading the time spent with patients and not each other. Their undying desire for eachother was always lingering. They had covid cases, nothing even fun. They were both dying from lack of physical touch.

Callie sat in an on call room, on the bed which she would soon have to spray down. She pulled out her phone and texted Arizona.

C: in an on call room
A: which one?
C: 6

Callie didn't get a response, she frowned and set her phone down. Not too long after, she heard a knock on the door. She placed her mask over her face and opened the door. It was Arizona. Callie's face lit up as she allowed her in, closing and locking the door.

"I missed you." Callie pouted, Arizona smiled and pulled her mask down, wrapping her arms around Callie and kissing her deeply.

"I missed you more." Arizona spoke into the kiss.

Callie moved her hands down Arizona's back to her ass, grabbing it softly and nudging Arizona up to give her the hint. Arizona got it and wrapped her legs around Callie's waist, allowing Callie to carry her carefully to the bed and sit her down.

Arizona slipped her tongue into Callie's mouth, sliding it along with Callie's. Callie took a nip at Arizona's lower lip with her teeth. Arizona gasped a littpe before softly giggling. Callie pulled away from the kiss to give pecks along Arizona's jawline. Arizona ran her fingers through Callie's hair.

Callie softly sucked on Arizona's neck, moving her scrub top out of the way to get more room. She pulled off Arizona's top over her head, tossing it to the side and leaning Arizona down onto the bed. Arizona smirked as Callie continued to suck down her neck, getting closer to her breasts. Callie pulled the straps of Arizona's bra down her arms just enough to reveal her chest.

Callie caressed her boobs as she sucked on one, flicking at the other. Arizona softly moaned at this and groaned for more. Callie slid her hand down to the waistbad on Arizona's pants and pulled them off slightly, taking her panties with it. She slowly rubbed her throbbing clit as she sucked on a nipple.

Callie carefully but quickly pushed two fingers into Arizona, causing the blonde to moan louder than before. To supress her moans, she pulled up Callie's face and kissed her deeply. Callie thrusted her fingers harder, slowly pulling them out when Arizona met her climax.

Callie kissed down Arizona's chest until she found her vagina. She kissed and licked along the vaginal walls of Arizona. Callie quickly devoured her, savoring the taste of her pussy on the way.

Arizona's pager began to beep, causing a groan to come out of Callie. Arizona checked her page and looked at Callie.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I have to." She apologized.

"We finish this later." Callie spoke as she grabbed Arizona's top, handing it to her once she had her pants and bra in check. She slipped on her shirt and gave her a quick kiss before placing her mask back on and walking out.

I'm sorry this was so short! School starts for me again tomorrow but I will try to update often! Love you all!