Dinner

I'm sorry I took so long to publish but here it is!

Callie and Arizona were once again alone and decided to make the most of it. Callie started to cook the meat as Arizona was watching her TV show. After her episode, she helped Callie cook the rest of their food.

Once they were done, Callie let the meat cool down and turned to Arizona, slowly walking to her with a smirk plastered on her face. Arizona bit her lip and did the same, allowing them to meet sooner than they would if Callie was the only one to walk closer.

"It's nice to not have to worry about getting pregnant." Callie smiles.

"I don't have a penis." Arizona nodded.

"No penises here. No big meaty dicks to create a fetus in my uterus." Callie looked down at the shorter woman. Arizona nodded and softly kissed Callie.

Callie began to deepen the kiss by sliding her tongue into Arizona's mouth. She also made their way up against a wall. Arizona flipped around so she was dominant, pinning Callie's wrists to the wall while beginning to kiss down her neck. Callie bit her lip, being turned on by the top side of the pediatric surgeon.

Arizona was well aware of Callie's occupation. Still, she insisted on nibbling on Callie's ear as she whispered, "I want you to break my bones."

If this were in other circumstances, Callie would be concerned but right now, the only feeling she could feel was one of being turned on. "Yes m-ma'am" She stammered, moaning softly into Arizona's ear. Arizona slid her hand into Callie's panties, feeling her wet already. She smirked at the feeling before softly rubbing her clit, then pulling her hand out and turning around to their dinner.

"Go to the room." Arizona looked at Callie into her eyes, breaking the walls to the inside of her soul. Callie gulped and swallowed before nodding. This woman made her vulnerable and especially weak in the knees. Callie shuffled to the room, laying on the bed then deciding to look pleasing. She took off her shirt and pants, laying on the bed with just her bra and moist panties.

Arizona came back to the room holding a few bowls of what you would put in a taco. "Dinner time." Arizona bit her lip at the sight of Callie laying in her undergarments and set the bowls down, then took off her shirt before climbing onto the bed and tugging at Callie's panties with her teeth. She slides her tongue under a side and clutches her panties with her teeth, then slides them down her legs, using her hands to get them fully off.

Arizona sits up and looks down at Callie's vagina biting her lip. She then lowers herself down to meet her tongue with her clit. She gives a couple licks and sucks before grabbing her bowls. It's taco time.

Arizona takes some meat and slips it under Callie's vaginal lips, then takes some cheese and lays some on. She reaches for her sour cream container and rubs some on, rubbing it in with two fingers. She licks her fingers before kissing Callie on the lips, slowly dragging her tongue down her body and to her cunt.

Arizona slipped her tongue in and ate her vagina taco. She moaned at the taste, taking a break by sitting up and wiping the sour cream that happened to smear freely onto her cheek. Callie giggled softly before biting her lip and gripping the sheets at the hot blonde in front of her.

Arizona eventually finished, trying to clean up all of the oils from the meat out of Callie's vagina. She sucked and bobbed her head, nuzzling her face deeper. Sitting up, she crawled on top of Callie and deeply kissed her on the lips to show more genuine passion.

Arizona unclipped Callie's bra before pulling off her own clothes, then grinding her body on the other's. She scooped up a spoonful of meat and slipped it into Callie's mouth, kissing her and scooping some meat out of her mouth with her tongue.

Tits on tits, pussies on pussies, all of it was closely contacting together, flowing together rhythmically as they rode around like a field day.

Arizona brought her hands to Callie's breasts and softly caressed them. She squeezed them gently and kissed them. Arizona licks her nipples and nibbles on them while giving attention to whatever nipple isn't getting as much attention. She then licks two fingers and slides them into Callie's vagina.

Once her fingers are in almost as far as they can go, she bent them just a bit and rubbed on the inside of her. Callie's hips bucked up as she felt a sensation flow in her body.

From her feet to her shoulders she felt what could be described as chills, but warm. It was like tiny pins and needles that didn't cause any pain, just relief and pleasure. Callie moaned softly, gradually going louder. She screamed Arizona's name in pleasure.

The blonde had this effect on her. She fucked her so hard that Callie could only remember her name. The world shook as her head flung back. With Arizona penetrating her with her fingers, Callie bounced her own body towards her fingers, in attempt to get a little more.

Callie's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she bit her lip. Arizona could feel Callie's walls close and tense up around her fingers, which only brought her pleasure. Arizona slowly slipped her fingers out of her and licked them softly. Callie was breathing heavily and slightly shaking.

"God that was so good." Callie spoke, still trying to catch her breath. Arizona nodded and snuggled up next to her.

"I know how tired you get but you should have a quick shower." Arizona softly suggested, getting a nod in response. She was right. She should take a shower. But Callie felt weak in the knees and wasn't sure if her body could allow her to walk.

Callie nuzzled her face into Arizona's neck. "I know." She quietly mumbled before placing a couple soft kisses on her neck.

The two were so pleased with the night and glad it had happened.

🎵 I hope you're happy. I hope you're happy now 🎵 please catch on to that reference.