The Job Offer

This chapter isn't really smut. Just so you know.

After a few minutes of laying there after their fun time, Callie crawled off of the bed and stood up. "What are you doing?" Arizona asked.

"I'm sticky. You really didn't think I would wait until tomorrow, did you?" Callie smirked.

"Well... I didn't.." Arizona had thought a lot of time had gone by, she looked at the clock. It was barely noon. Arizona had assumed they just had sex all day but they had only been having it for two hours. The sex was good enough that she had totally lost track of time. There had been a long pause. Arizona was thinking. "I lost track of time... I kind of thought we just..."

"Had sex all day?" Callie finished her thoughts and giggled. "We didn't.. I wouldn't be able to walk but I can make it to the shower. So come on." Callie slowly walked to the shower, making sure her hips swayed for Arizona to witness.

Arizona quickly stood up and walked behind her, following her into the shower. Arizona turned the knob before turning around to Callie and deeply kissing her. As they waited for the water to heat up, they continued kissing. Callie quickly locked the door before hopping into the shower with her.

Callie wanted to feel dominant after the whole morning of Arizona being in charge. So, Callie quickly grabbed Arizona's wrists and pinned them above her head. Arizona smirked. She loved this horny side of Callie. Callie started kissing down her neck as the water ran down her back. She caressed Arizona's body, letting her hands free, and eventually made her hands down to her ass and squeezes it tightly, causing Arizona to jump a bit.

Callie slowly drops to her knees and squeezes Arizona's ass as she slurps her pulsing wet pussy.

Callie squirts some soap onto her hand and begins lathering it onto Arizona's soft body. Arizona got some soap of her own and gently caressed Callie's bare body, squeezing her boobs as she rubs the soap on her body.

She then moves her hand down Callie's sides and starts rubbing her vagina, making sure to clean it all up.

It was now lunch time and they dried up, getting on soft comfy clothes and walking out of Arizona's room to see Sofia sitting at the table with her markers.

"Mommy, this marker tastes weird." Arizona hears their daughter say, they exchange a look.

"We're you chewing on the markers again?" Arizona kneels down to their 12 year old daughter. Sophia nods and looks up at her mothers. Callie frowns a bit. Everyone's heads shoot to the kitchen where their phone sits as it starts to ring.

Arizona walks over and picks it up. "Doctor Arizona Robbins."

"Ah yes, ah uh Arizona. I have been needing a fetal surgeon. I also have been needing a lot more OBs. You know, there have been quite a lot of babies in quarantine and I was wondering if you.." Dr. Webber begins.

"If I wanted to come work for you?" Arizona asks into the phone.

"Well, yes. And i have a job for Dr. Torres too." Richard answers her question before she asks.

"Oh well this is a great offer.. Callie please come here." Callie walks over and they have a talk regarding the situation. Callie and Arizona agree to moving to Seattle, Sofia has no problem with it.

"We are moving to Seattle." Callie looks at Arizona after they hang up and they both smile. Sofia smiles as well.

"Um... sweetie we are going to get you new markers." Arizona tells Sofia, Callie stifles a giggle as she remembers what had happened and what terrible parents they are.

Don't fret, my smut-longing readers. I shall post a smut chapter hopefully by tonight.