Breakfast

It was a Sunday morning and Arizona woke up early to make some breakfast. She crawled out of bed and brushed her hair, rinsing her face off to wake herself up. Callie and Arizona had had some make out sessions scattered around the week but never something like that past Monday night.

She finished making the breakfast and Callie sleepily walked out of her bedroom. Arizona smirked and walked slowly towards her. She grabbed her hips and pulled her close to her body and whispered into her ear, "I made breakfast."  Callie bit her lip and turned around, walking to Arizona's room. Arizona grabbed a plate and followed her.

She got to the room and sat on the bed crisscrossed. "Wait." She heard Callie say before walking out of the room, quickly returning with syrup. "French toast isn't french toast without syrup." Arizona smirked.

Callie set the syrup down and began kissing her hungrily, even more hungry for her than she was for breakfast. She grabbed the plate and set it next to the syrup on the nightstand, pushing Arizona down. Arizona shook her head and slipped out from under her. "This is my turn to be on top." Arizona demanded, Callie listened and laid down, allowing Arizona to feel her up while sucking on her neck. Callie sat up and lifted her shirt off of her, then laid back.

Arizona slowly slid Callie's shorts down her legs with her teeth. She then began pulling at her panties with her teeth to tease her. "Oh baby don't tease me." Arizona mischievously grinned up before sliding her body like a snake up her body.

"What did you call me?" Arizona smirked. Callie felt embarrassed.

"Sorry." She apologized before Arizona grabbed her chin and looked deeply into her eyes.

"I know you can do worse." Arizona bit her lip then took off her shirt. She slowly took off her sweats then her panties, revealing the place she wanted the most attention. Arizona knew she was the one giving the attention.

"Sophia wants a cat." Callie told Arizona.

"We already have two right here... and they're about to meet." Arizona tugged at Callie's panties before ripping them off and wrapping Callie's legs around Arizona, allowing their vaginas to meet up. Arizona bounced up and down slowly, grinding her pussy to Callie's while licking her nipples. She laid Callie back down on her back and let her legs fall.

Arizona took the syrup from the table and squirted it onto Callie's already moist vagina. She slowly licked up and down and sucked the syrup off of her clit. Arizona sat up and took a piece of french toast, laying it onto Callie's cunt. She nuzzled her face into the piece of bread and nibbled off a perfect circle big enough to shove her tongue through. Callie cried out as she began to come to her orgasmic peak.

Arizona slipped her tongue through the hole and sucked on her reddened clit. She took the piece of bread in her mouth and licked off the extra discharge from Callie's orgasm. She then began sucking the rest out of the bread. She sat herself on Callie's lap, finishing her pieces of bread then squirting some syrup on callie's nipples. She licked around her tit, cleaning up most of the syrup. Then, she suckled on her hard nipples like a baby, letting out small moans as she sucked on her left nipple, fiddling with the other one and grinding her lower body on Callie.

Callie took some syrup in her mouth and pulled Arizona's face to meet hers. She deeply kissed her and allowed Arizona to taste and exchange the syrup in Callie's mouth. Arizona smirked as she made her way back down her body, holding the pressure of her body down on Callie's. She began to suck on her right teat and nibble on it, stroking the other. Callie's left one was now throbbing so Arizona took it in her hand and massaged it to relieve the tension.

Callie grabs the second piece of bread from breakfast and chewed some of it off. Arizona saw this and pulled it from her mouth, holding her body up, stopping herself from sucking on her nipple. She took the bread and rubbed it slowly on her breasts. She kissed, sucked, and licked off the syrup then kissed Callie.

Arizona squirted the syrup on the inside of Callie's vaginal lips. She slowly penetrated her pussy with two fingers, sliding them inside and out, gradually going faster and faster. She slipped in three fingers and pushed them in as far as they could go. Callie cried out in pleasure and bit her lip. She started bouncing her body in hopes of Arizona's fingers falling in further.

Arizona slowly slipped her fingers out of her hole and rubbed her throbbing vagina before bringing them to her own lips and sucking on her fingers, tasting the mixture of Callie and the syrup and moaning at the taste. She stopped sucking on her fingers and licked her lips.

Arizona rolled to her back and laid next to Callie, smirking knowing that they'll need to take a shower tomorrow.